I miss it......

jessthecat

As it's the bank Holiday today, no weigh in for me and I miss it!!! didn't realise how much I love going to weigh in it give me my weekly boost! oh well hope for double the loss next week I suppose!:cross:

hahaha im the same i love weigh in

we are having our class tomorrow night and its my firstweigh in since i took myself in hand last week - stayed within 105 syns this week and not cheated or anything so hopefully a loss this week

Yea she said she was one of few that won't to open! might be as she is leaving soon...its a shame as I really enjoy going.....she did say we could go to a different session but there are not many monday night ones in my area! Roll on next monday hey!! Good luck tomorrow "ronniejacobs" x x

we had our class as usual tonight - the only time she doesn't open is if Christmas Day falls on a Monday!! - Must admit a Monday weigh in keeps me on the straight and narrow at the weekends.

wow monday weigh in must be an absolute killer, im thursday which is good for trying to undo all drinking from the weekend!!

Back