I need a break...

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hiya ladies after a long long think I decided I need a break for a little while from dieting. I need to get myself back in the right frame of mind to be able to continue doing SW. I love SW but by forcing myself to do it while not in the right frame of mind it is making it feel more like a chore than a lifestyle change. I just need to take a break and get my head straight.

I am so sorry to you all you have been so supportive to me and I really really do appreciate it with all my heart. I will keep popping on to see how you are all doing.

Thanks again everyone xxx

aaww love *hugs*

Firstly you have absolutely nothing to say sorry for:eek: You are doing what is right for you and that is the most important thing.

Good luck and make sure you stay around ;)

Aw Sonia what up hun? Are you just fed up?

Why are you apologising? I have just made a similar decision. I think after a while we just get too comfortable with the plan and forget where the boundaries are. Keep coming here Son or we'll miss you! Good luck x

all the best Son,
i had the same feelings and set my target at what i was at to give me a break from the pressure etc. im now trying to get my head back into it, with the help of all you lovely people on here, and when i feel ready i shall reset my target and go for it . maybe you could try that rather than just wandering from the path completly? of course its your choice but what ever you do, dont disapear, stay in touch its good to have you around

:)

Son! Just as I come back you leave! I think sometimes we can get into such a rut and you need to take a step out of the situation in order to decide what your next step is going to be.

You have been such an inspiration to me- I will keep checking your facebook- you can run but you can't hide!

Hiya Sonia, Go and have a fabulous holiday, don't even think about SW whilst away, just enjoy yourself, and who knows when you get back you might find you are raring to go again:) and even if you're not it does'nt matter, just concentrate on enjoying your holiday for now, and whatever happens be sure to keep us updated. xxx

You're doing whats best for you at the moment and thats the most important thing. Do keep popping back and checking up on us - big hugs xxx

Thanks ladies your all so fab don't worry i will never be too far away I will keep popping in to see how your all going. xxx:thankyou:

Have a lovely break away from it all. You'll come back fully charged I'm sure. Don't stay away too long tho!xx

Enjoy your break but hurry back!
x

Have a fab holiday babe, I'm sure it'll be mad with the kids but fun all the same. Remember - come back to us as soon as you feel ready xxx

Have a soopery doopery holiday xxx

Don't be sorry honey! You know what is best for you, but that doesn't mean you need to leave the boards!! Don't be a stranger as you will be missed!!

We all have our ups and downs and stops and starts and as you say no sense doing something that seems like a chore, do it fresh when you are in the right frame of mind. Good luck sweetie!

xxx

Back