I need a good talking to...

LV30

Gold Member
... weighed last night and I stayed the same. No surprise because I ate like there was no tomorrow on Wednesday evening.

I need to get my head sorted - I've been so good. I was on SS for so long without even thinking about picking or cheating.

I came back from my hols and lost a 1lb - even though i was eating out all the time, I walked miles and miles with my dog, which i guess was my saving grace.

I know what to do. I've just got to do it.

I'm going to do one more week at SS+ because i need to start moving up the steps. I'd like to be 10stone at Christmas and be maintaining - so i need to get a wriggle on.

I feel that I've completely sabotaged myself this week - I blame my b/f - because if he wasn't working stupid shifts and by leaving me in the house on my own with the fridge in the evening, I would have been just fine!! Arrrghhh!!!

I really need to get to 10st... even tho people are saying I look lovely now (thanks!!) - i'm still overweight... I don't want to stop now. I need to get to what I want to be.

Help. I need a slap, a good talking to, a kick up the backside, a good shake (vanilla please, if its your round!)... you know the drill.

Lynne
x

right hun, away from the fridge right this second, youve done amazingly well, you dont wont to undo all that hard work and have to spend longer on cd do you? NO! you want to be in that cute little outfit for christmas, looking amazing insted of being the girl huddling in the corner wishing she had stuck to it

get urself something you like to do for the times your boyfriends at work, the fridge is not your friend

:copon::whip::rant2::asskick:

Hi , You will get back its just a wasted week , and thats all , now next time BF goes he can take the fridge with him :)
Aww , hope you feel better on next weigh in

Come on LV30 - already a whopping 50 pounds gone for good, you can get to goal.
Love the bit about a good shake with a vanilla pack, this diet hasn't deneted your sense of humour!
Hope you had a lovely holiday, now its time to get back to business so that you will feel top of the world at Christmas x

Thanks... i need a lock on that bloomin fridge. The fridge is a sworn enemy... i need to chuck a grenade at it! lol

My mother said to me last night something about Christmas. Because i drag her around the shops, end up crying in the changing rooms, arguing with her because I can't find anything to wear (obviously everything is her fault - not!)... she said at least I won't have a problem finding an outfit for Christmas... and she's so right!

I don't want to spend a minute longer on CD than i need too (although i love it to death!!). I can't affort to muck about - I need the money I spend on CD to buy new clothes!

I've been good today (well it's only just gone 3 - I'm in work, and there's nothing in the fridge in the office, only milk!). I need to be good at home... be strong - be vigilant - hate the fridge.

Thanks for your support guys. It's great coming on here and talking to people who really understand what we are all going through.

Cheers,
Lynne
x

Back