i need a kick up the butt

I feel the same!! I need to eat very soon as I have WI at 5.30!

I'll do it now, you go do the same :)

:whoopass:- couldn't find an a*se kicking one so this will have to do - GO MAKE LUNCH!!! xxx

ok i got it all prepared,gammon new pots veg and parsley sauce just need to stick it on,gosh im lazy

sounds lovely, I'm having boiled egg salad!! Only gotta put the eggs on and wash some salad - doing it NOW!!!

im being back to front today cause i have to go to work at 4 so having my cooked dinner now and a cheese salad sandwich for tea,sounds yummy and good ya got up and did it i just got up and turned the veg on

Lol at you lot!
Stop coming on here and get the dinner on!! Lol...now Im off for my lunch! he he

You are lucky, I still have the bloomin' central heating engineer's in my home (10 days now they have been fitting central heating) so I had fruit and cheese again, grrrrrr....... fingers crossed they finish today.

You are lucky, I still have the bloomin' central heating engineer's in my home (10 days now they have been fitting central heating) so I had fruit and cheese again, grrrrrr....... fingers crossed they finish today.

10 days!!!!! My grandparents are having a completely new system with new radiators and all the pipe work needed and they have take 2 days! :confused:

Back