I need a kick!

Up the bottom!!!
I started SW in feb 2010 and have lost 7st 2lbs, but since coming back from uni for the summer in May I have only lost 5lbs! I just cant seem to get into it at home! I still have a while to go so need some inspiration to carry on.
I went on holiday and put some weight on and have just managed to get that off.
I keep telling myself that having been at uni on such a basic diet then coming home to full sw meals, my body is clinging onto it as it doesnt know when ill be going back into that basic diet. but i know thats just my little excuss!! :(
Someone kick me up the backside so that I can carry on, because I know I can do it! Eeeeppp!
Thanks and sorry for the moan xxx

Stand up
Walk over to the nearest chair
Walk round to the back of the chair
Place your hands on the back of the chair and hold on tight
Lift your rt leg up as fast as you can and push your heel towards your bum
There! You've kicked your own a@¥se
Only you can do it ..... No one else
But you know you can lose the weight and everyone sometimes needs a wee bit of leeway
Make your mind up to get back on track in the next couple of days.
Plan your meals , look back at some of your meal plans you know work
But most of all be really proud of how far you've come
It's an awesome weightloss well done
Fx

Ahh thank you! That made me smile :)
Your right, I am the only one who can sort myself out, just need to get back to my old frame of mind when i first started - when I could say no to bad foods when offered!

Thank you! :D :D xxx

Well if you insist... * kick *

However you've done amazing so far and perhaps you should find a little time to praise yourself! I would pretend that today is the first day of doing SW, get enthusiastic again, keep a food diary and make the most of the weather and go out walking (or whatever exercise turns you on!).

PS You've lost a me minus my head!!!! That's bloomin' amazing!

Back