I need a pick me up!

AmyLouise1

So I did this diet for a few months last year, and now after 5 months of eating I have put back on a stone and a half, of which i've lost 8lb in the last week of doing this diet.

I just feel huge, i don't now what is wrong with me, but i've become obsessed with how i look, if i look skinny or whatever, don't get me wrong, i'm not leaning towards anorexia or anything of the sort, but you know when you keep having 'fat day' and drinking shakes should, if anything, lower the amount of fat days i have?!

I need some pick me ups to make me feel as if i can do this diet and i'm not alone! xxxx

I think that's what this forum is for! We all have 'fat days' - for some people this will be when they are 20 stone plus ans for others it will be when they are 8 stone. This diet isn't easy but the point is that it does have amazing results if you stick to it 100%! Have a look at some of the inspirational stories and pics! Also have a look at some of the weekly weigh in pages. Some of the ladies (and gents) have had long and difficult journeys but they got there with willpower and probably a lot of help from the lovely people on here! Im sure you will do too! Good luck x

Don't know about you but i KNOW no matter how slim i get I will always have FAT days lol...

Look at what you have done hun....

Write a list of all your achievements... not only weight loss... but execise.... new smaller clothes!!! Focus on your positive!!

And read the list when you feel down hun!!

Hope your ok x

Thanks girls, I feel a lot better today!

I had a really awful day yesterday but feel much more positive today, I'm going to start having a shake as soon as I wake up instead of waiting for a bit, I can't stand them but its what is between me and being a size 10 lol!

xxx

I think if you come on here daily and get the positive reviews of others, it really does help! Thats what got me through it last time and its what WILL get me through it this time. Goodluck xx

Back