i need a sw directory!!

Do you know why WW can afford to do all that stuff like promote on TV and make ready meals and products? Because it's owned by Heinz. SW just doesn't have that kind of money, sadly.

Hey people,
Would anybody please be willing to get me a SW Directory and post it to me? I did SW years ago, but I've put all of it back on and I cannot afford currently to go to class :(. I will of course pay for this :)
Thanks in advance!
Kitty

Did you get that directory from anyone and is it the one that tells you how to do the diet? I REALLY want to try sw but am having a hard time finding the book that tells you how to follow the sw plan.

well hun i had a look on amazon for you but the only directorys they have on sale are old ones!!! if i got to class tonight( im not sure i will be going as ive been ill!!) ill have a look what they sell, im sure the biggish directorys are around £8, but ill check for you!! do you have a paypal account- then you can send me the payment that way? because if you have ill pick one up for you, get it weighed at post office,and( get price of postage)and send it over to you
let me know
laura xx
I live in Canada and have no access to SW, but I saw your post. I REALLY want to try SW.I know its cheeky of me but would you be willing to send me the book that tells you how to do the diet and has a directory on it? I have a pay pal account. I would be eternally grateful.:D

Sooz the book doesnt tell you how to do the plan, it just has Syn values in it

This is a great thing, but only if you know about the diet before hand. What I would really like to know is, do you eat mostly carbs on one day and mostly protein on the next day and keep switching back and forth between them? I am confused about the plan. I live in Canada and would really like to try the plan if I think its something I could do, but even SW site does not really give a clear answer about exactly how the diet works. What you actually eat. Can someone please tell me that. I am not even sure I can access the program online from here but hope I can if SW answers my email I will find out.
You guys on this forum are really supportive, I hope I can join.Thanks for your support.

You've just about got the idea although it's not really about carbs/protein. There are two basic plans - red and green.

On the red you can eat unlimited amounts of lean meat and fish, eggs, quorn, fruit and most vegetables and fat free yoghurt.

On green you can eat unlimited amounts of pasta, rice, noodles, grains, potatoes, pulses, quorn, eggs, fruit and all vegetables and most fat free yoghurt.

No weighing or measuring needed for these.

On top of that you have your healthy extras to make sure you get your daily dose of calcium (A choices - milk and cheese) and fibre (B choices - wholemeal bread, wholegrain cereal, dried/stewed/canned fruit, cereal bars, nuts, meat/fish (on green plan), cheese (on green plan), wholemeal pasta (on red) and pulses (on red). You choose two items from the A list and two from the B list. These have to be weighed.

Then you also have your syns - 5 to 15 a day - for treats or to add variety to your recipes. Every food has a syn value and it is up to you to choose how you 'spend' your syns.

On the new Extra Easy plan you can eat unlimited amounts of any of the foods listed above for the red and green plans, but you can only choose one Healthy Extra A and one B. You still get your syn allowance.

You can choose to do the same plan every day or you can switch between them, even doing a different plan every day if you wish. Many people do extra easy every day while vegetarians do green every day. It depends what you enjoy eating really. If you like your meat then red will suit you, if you like your pasta and rice then go green, if you like both equally then try extra easy.

You've just about got the idea although it's not really about carbs/protein. There are two basic plans - red and green.

On the red you can eat unlimited amounts of lean meat and fish, eggs, quorn, fruit and most vegetables and fat free yoghurt.

On green you can eat unlimited amounts of pasta, rice, noodles, grains, potatoes, pulses, quorn, eggs, fruit and all vegetables and most fat free yoghurt.

No weighing or measuring needed for these.

On top of that you have your healthy extras to make sure you get your daily dose of calcium (A choices - milk and cheese) and fibre (B choices - wholemeal bread, wholegrain cereal, dried/stewed/canned fruit, cereal bars, nuts, meat/fish (on green plan), cheese (on green plan), wholemeal pasta (on red) and pulses (on red). You choose two items from the A list and two from the B list. These have to be weighed.

Then you also have your syns - 5 to 15 a day - for treats or to add variety to your recipes. Every food has a syn value and it is up to you to choose how you 'spend' your syns.

On the new Extra Easy plan you can eat unlimited amounts of any of the foods listed above for the red and green plans, but you can only choose one Healthy Extra A and one B. You still get your syn allowance.

You can choose to do the same plan every day or you can switch between them, even doing a different plan every day if you wish. Many people do extra easy every day while vegetarians do green every day. It depends what you enjoy eating really. If you like your meat then red will suit you, if you like your pasta and rice then go green, if you like both equally then try extra easy.
Thanks a lot for the info. :)

Back