I need advice!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by chinchilla, 4 March 2007 Social URL.

1. chinchilla

chinchilla Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi, my name's Gemma and I'm actually doing lighter life but I need some info for my mum. She needs to lose 3 stone to have an operation but cant afford lighter life so I've been researching and found this great site! I hadn't heard of lipotrim before but I know you can get it either through your GP or pharmacy from reading other threads.

Problem is my mum has type 2 diabetes and has to take insulin every day. My question is can she do the lipotrim programme when she's taking insulin? I know she cant do the cambridge diet but I cant find information anywhere telling me she cant do lipotrim... Can anyone help me?!? :help2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Im not too sure on this one.....someone who does know may come along or there is a website lipotrim web page
    this site may be able to tell you....if not there is a free phone number you can ring 0800413735.
    Hope this helps...!

4. chinchilla

chinchilla Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks Sonya! Thats a great help. I'll try the number :)

5. chinchilla

chinchilla Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    The office is closed at the mo so I'll try ringing again tomorrow. I cant find anything on the website saying she wouldnt be able to do it because of her diabetes...

If anyone else knows more about this than I do please let me know.

Thanks again Sonya!

6. jemimarobin

jemimarobin Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(25.45%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Chinchilla, I dont know for sure but from what I've heard I think you can do lipotrim with diabetes as I think I met someone in the pharmacy who was diabetic and she was on it- although dont quote me on that- I've often been hungover at my weekly weigh ins so may not be too reliable a source lol. yep phone helpline I'd say they'll be able to tell you for sure- sorry cant be more help!

7. chinchilla

chinchilla Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks for taking your time to reply! :)

8. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I can remember filling in a health form asking if I had diabetes etc, so maybe you can. You should definately call the helpline number, they should be able to tell you of your nearest supplier, usually a chemist, not many gp`s do it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.