i need advice

sedgieem

hi everyone new to this ive been on w.w since october ive lost 2 stone need to loose 3 more,and about to maybe do lighter than life but want some advice:cry::confused:

WW and LL are sooo different, do you think you could cope with no food??

WW is a fantastic option for losing weight, theres been some amazing losses on here this week ranging from 2lbs to 8lbs.

It depends very much on what youre looking for :)

a quick fix

the weight is taking its time so i need to shift a bit quick...........does anyone know if you have to join for 10 weeks.:break_diet:

Ive never done any of the food replacement diets .. Im on ww and have been doing it since january and have lost almost 2 stone and i have 3 more stone to lose! .. I just feel that anything where you lose weight really quickly is just unhealthy and more likely to go back on when you start eating normally ... this is just my opinion .. but just wanted to let you know ive got about the same as you to lose and im sticking with ww i love my food to much and ww allows you to eat what you want anyway so no restrictions :) xx

i know what you mean
,i love cooking and eating,but im in one of those moods,and im going on holliday in 5 weeks and panick is starting to hit me.......:sigh:.

you could lose another half a stone by then hun :) .... and you can eat whilst your away and everything ! .. Is it really worth doing LL for 5 weeks and then chance putting all that weight back on whilst away ?

food is a pain in the arse,it rules your life.....i suppose im not positive at the moment,i know someone thats lost 4 stone on ll has not been doing it for a few months and has kept it off ,i supposes its mind over matter ..with all dieting its how you eat after youve got where you want to be...

i started lighter life on Jan 8th 2007 and lost 7 stone by July, you sign up and the minimum time you should abstain from food is 12weeks. you have to get a form signed by your doctor to agree you can do it and you should get your blood pressure checked every 4 weeks.

I found the abstinence really easy but a lot find it very difficult. the harder part as others have said is when you are back on food it can be challenging not to slip back into old habits but that's a mental hurdle not a food one that any dieter faces.

The choice is yours but you really have to menatally ready to abstain from food for 3 months.

hope this helps a bit and what ever you choose to do you will succeed

I di ll last year & lost 5 st i came off with the idea i would finish my loss with ww, but i sliped back into bad habits.Yes you do have too sign up for 10 weeks.looking back im glad i did ll but i think if you can do ww its better too learn too eat healthy.Ll is not magic you still have too deal with your eating habits at some point.Also its £66 per week.good luck with your weight loss.

Back