I need choc!!!

MumTums

Its 'star week' this week & i'm also pretty fed up and down... not a good combination!! All i want is CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE lol! I just wanna stuff my face with yummy cadburys chocolate & not feel guilty :mad:

I have my weigh in Thursday morning so I cant even indulge and then work it off before weigh in as i've not been great this week anyway. Booo hugs needed guys! x

:( for choc fix i have crunchies for 9.5 syns. yummy!!

I had no syns left :( I already had a chocolate club biscuit earlier & some syns for my tea, booo hooo lol x

i always make the chocolate brownie cake and nibble my way through, not much help if you have used all your syns and HEX's today, you will just have to go clean your windows or the dreaded oven !! to take your mind off it.

A choc mini milk? Alpen light choc fudge bar? Skinny cow choc ice? Snackajacks choc popcorn? Big mug of steaming Cadbury's Highlights made with skimmed milk?

I'm a mad chocoholic... the above is what keeps me (relatively) sane!! I think you could have one or even two of those without worrying too much.

Hey hope you're feeling better. I hate star week, it does strange things to our eating needs... Just try to get to the end of the day, and think how great you'll feel for resisting! If not, go one or two syns over and take it off tomorrows. *hugs*. I wrote a similar post a few weeks ago, I sympathise!! Xx

Have you got any Options? Drink one if you have it will help your cravings (2 syns)......or mix a pkt of Options into some Quark soft cheese, it makes a wicked choccie dessert.

I've not tried this but one of the posters on here has it a lot and it helps her choc cravings....and she says it is lovely.

Agree with Donnie!! Quark and options are my life saver at the moment. For 2 syns can you not knock it off tomorrow ?? or go for a 30 minute walk ??

xxxx

Believe it or not, its not actually chocolate that your body is craving. If you went on a Green day and ate potatoes and pasta, this will take away those cravings. Also eating bananas will help.
I always have a Green day when its totm now and I dont feel the need to eat chocolate at all.
I got this from a Dr that I used to work for!

Wow, I'd not thought of doing that with the options and quark! Definitely putting quark on my shopping list!

curly wurly 6 syns
cadburys fudge 6 syns
toffee crisp from multi pack 5 syns
or a muller light with spoonfull of nuttella depends on the spoon think between 2 and 4,5 syns

hope this helps xx

mikados 0.5 syns mixen in with muller light choco orange and minimilk chocolates 1.5 or two i think , i am chocolate mad and they sort me.

I can't be the only one who won't dare have nutella in the house! That's just asking for trouble (and a lot of finger dipping!)

Mrs V is quite correct, it's a carb craving not chocolate.... have a bowl of pasta or some supernoodles or a jacket spud, all free and believe us - it does work!!

Thanks guys, it cant have been carbs I was craving as I ate carbs for my dinner & tea yesterday and it didnt satisfy!

I've woken up this morning feeling really ill though so maybe thats something to do with it, I feel like i've been hit by a truck at mo :(

Thanks for all advice & support guys, dont think i'll be going weigh in tomorrow after all x

Oh dear, well it was worth a try!
You really should go to WI though, don't want to sound like a nag but if you have had a rough week then this is one week you should go, or is it because you feel ill and I've got the wrong end of the stick!

Hope you feel better soon.

Back