I need chocolate. Give it to me now.

TrixySlim

Any other chocoholics out there? How do you curb your cravings?

I've eaten carrots & celery till I'm about to burst and STILL want chocolate.

I'm trying drinking some tea. Any other suggestions?

Help! :(

ohmygod tell me about it. I love chocolate. mars bars are my favourite!

I try and drink a load of water, or a cup of tea. I dont keep any in the house and never buy any, then its too much effort to go out and get any lol.

nom I loove chocolate so when I feel like snacking on it i have an options hot chocolate mint madness, not the same as eating a mars bar or oat but it does help my urges :)

options or highlights 1 point for a mug

don't deny yourself though factor one in your points enjoy it knowing your not cheating and move on. if you deprive yourself your at a huge risk of a binge.

try finding a chocolate bar which is low in points for you to have, i know curly wurlys are 2.5 just save up a a few at end of week to have one! :) even a mars bar if you want as long as you bank points to cover it! weekend treat :)

Hi. I am a chocolate fan too. I buy shapers choc bars from boots, and also i have for dessert strawberries topped with a cadburys light chocolate mousse, very satisfying and only 1.5 points.

i brush my teeth, the minty taste stops me wanting chocolate :)

been told that pickled onions take the chocolate craving away - can't quite picture that though!

I'd say either use the Options idea or factor in points and have a treat!

I think drinking tea makes it worse though, for me, tea and choccy always go together so it just leaves me craving even more! Lol

I am addicted to the WW rich toffee bars. only 1.5 points and soooo delicious, they are not massive but they certainly sort out my cravings :)

You can only buy them in packs of 5 though. That is so dangerous to me. a 1.5 point treat soon turns to 7.5 points. Bettr not to keep them in the house

Back