I NEED FOOD

amethyst

Banned
We are going through the worst time of our lives at the moment, We had to put our doggy put down this morning, He had a brain tumour :(

We are living to regret it, He looked so normal, but we knew he wasn't and he would of just gotton worse. My husband is more in bits than me. He has not eaten a thing all day, just drank Tea, and now he is on the beer.

ME...... well..... I have had a shake and a soup, and now I am like oh god I want to go chinese and buy all sorts, I need this comfort.. But now I am thinking nooooooo Just go have a shake..... But then I am thinking noooooooo I need food NOW!

I know why I am so fat, It's cus I comfort eat when I am sad. And I am usually normally always sad, but never this sad, this is just the worst, his little face is not here any more :cry:

Last edited:
So sorry to hear of ur loss.. Our dog is like part of the family so I totally understand.. It's only my day 1 of Lipotrim today but from all accounts the worst thing u can do is fall off that ketosis lorry.. Look at your amazing 8lb weight loss up to now.. Dont lose it try stay strong.. Xx

Awwww! I'm soo sorry to hear about your dog, im dreading it when ours goes :( I understand completely you need food, but try to resist, if you can get through this you can get through anything, one thing leads to another, don't give yourself something else to be sad about by eating. Sending you a big hug! xx

Sorry about the pet hun tis heartbreaking i know. Do you really want to give up all the hard work though? You've done really well so far and imagine how much better you'll feel for not giving in.

so sorry to hear about your little dog. my cat went 2 months ago and he was my baby before I had babies:sigh: but you have knocked your pan out last week and had a great loss so please dont give in now. I know its a cliche but a hot bath and a nights sleep and things wont be so raw in the morning. of course you will miss him but you are taking your 1st steps to the rest of your life whatever that may bring. if you can succeed now you can beat anything. all the best hun x

I'm so sorry to hear that, must be devastating for you both :( But like someone said try to get an early night.

How awful for you both. Losing a pet is a very traumatic experience. Remember doggie by being strong and losing the weight. Cuddle up and grieve together.

My cat went missin on tues & I've had a dreadful week, been starving & wantin to give up, I didn't connect the 2 until I read ur post. U av done the rite thing, I was avin this conversation only yesterday how it's up to us to no wen it's the rite time to let an animal go. Lots of hugs, danni XX

My cat went missin on tues & I've had a dreadful week, been starving & wantin to give up, I didn't connect the 2 until I read ur post. U av done the rite thing, I was avin this conversation only yesterday how it's up to us to no wen it's the rite time to let an animal go. Lots of hugs, danni XX

Awe you poor thing.. :(

I resisted and went to bed.. Not long got out of bed, just can't face the day without my little smudger.. And my other dog is moping around..

Thanks for the support guys, couldn't do it without you all. xxxx

Aww chin up, it must be a horrible time for you, we have all been through it. Why don't you get a film tonight, sit down with your shake and cuddle up to the hubby?

Back