i need help but know what i gota do!

shell09

Silver Member
hi guys

please if anybody can motivae please please do! i so want to shift my last two and a half stone but just cant get motivated! i was on cd ss+ for aprox 5 -6 mnths and lost 5 stone. i have been off plan for 2-3 mnths but half eating healthy yet constantly picking at bad things like chocolate etc ultimately i have regained a stone and about half a dress size. enough so y clothes are uncomfortable anyway. but i threw all my bigger clothes away as i changed size each time so as not to go back to em. i knopw its totally my own fault and i also know i can do this ive done the longest bit just need this to be over!

thing is ive been arguing with myself as to should i do cd or just a healthy eating diet plan. i know the answer is cd as the speed of it is really motivational but the thought of oing through not eating again is just too much to get into again. but i have to have to have to!

it seems theres always something to stop me, for example its sunday so should start tomorrow, but its my other halfs birthday friday n a night out for dinner and drinks is on the agenda. i know i could be the designated driver but how boring also that same nioght im meant to be going for a few drinks with work as i always let them down re social events but should i start back tomorow il have to canx again. excuses excuses. what to do!

im kinda thinking im on summer hols first two weeks in august and i could at a push be to target by then! if i just get on n stop binging aaarrrggghhh! why is it so hard this time:mad:

Hi

It is always tough when you come off plan and then have to re-start but a few days in you'll be back on it and losing the pounds as you did before. I have put it off many a time but when you say That's it enough, I am on it 100% then you'll be in a place where you can start again and away you go. Best :)of luck to you x

I have been in your shoes sooooo many times. But I am back on plan again after a lot of time off (inc. failed re-starts and a little weight gain). I think what worked for me this time was starting at the right time for me. I think mid-way through my months cycle is when I am most motivated, so I started then. Also I have a family holiday coming up and that's bought back the drive like the first time I did CD. I think it's so personal, but I think if you reduce your goal, for example - to get to where I was before 1st, and then go from there. Sometimes it can just feel too big. Also get the right frame of mind, you've managed social situations and CD before, so you can do it again!
Summer is coming, you could get a headstart on your beach body!
Very best of luck, it can be done.

Back