I need help with Success Express

I tend to do success express only for lunch and dinner. I just like a good breakfast and always eat super free with it. I've had good weight losses doing this. 4 and 5lb a week.

I only have two HEX if I was doing it for three meals a day. Otherwise I syn extra bread, milk etc

Sorry that wasn't very clear. I'd have one a and one b a day unless I was doing success express for the three meals in the dat.

Can I just say about fruit it's worth trying again. It's strange the same fruit can taste so different, for example I had 2 tangerines yesterday one was lovely and sweet the other was just tasteless. I find this a lot with fruit yet veg more or less tastes as it should.

Yes fruit can vary a great deal. I love fruit but not keen on veg so have got to target on mainly red with a few green days thrown in. I think ee must be hard when yr not keen on fruit, with me its veg so thats why I opted for the other plans. Seemed to work anyway, lost 2.5 stone

I use EE hex a and b and if the syns differ on green and red, I use the higher syn value.

I have 2 wholemeal toast with baked beans (ss) and an apple after.

(super speed)

Back