I need help!!!!!

I hv tried ww, sw .... U name it iv tried it!!
Nothing is working. I am a type 2 diabetic, no cyst or Fallopian tube on left side and No gallbladder. I am looking for help!!! Totally at a loss and constantly feel ill !!! Not sure what to do!!! Where to start!!!

Have u tried the Dukan diet?

I lost 3 stone on the dukan diet, going to try Cambridge now. Have you consulted with your doctor?

Gigi
What is the cambridge diet? ALso if you lost all that weight would you not want to try the Dukan Again...

im starting to worry that if i diet i will lose it but once i go back to normal itl all come back and more...

Well I have put on 10kg since coming off Dukan, but that is my fault. Binge eating and not following the consolidation stage properly. It's a food replacement low calorie diet my friend said she lost two stone on it. Apparently it's also good for shrinking your stomach too, which is something I definitely need. Which plan are you currently on?

Its my first ever diet so am quite nervous of doing it wrong...im doing the DUKAN
was first day today it went fine although i have a little bit of a headache now...
Good luck im sure ul do great...this forum is fab for information and motivation x

Definitely

Good luck, stick with it! Make sure you drink plenty if water and it only gets better
:)

Thanks GIGI

Back