I need help!!!!

copog

Silver Member
Im not hungry but I want to eat I go for my 2nd weigh on friday and up till now not been bothered about my restart. I lost 9lb last week and feel good again but I don't know if that makes me think I should eat. If I do I wont stop Im so annoyed with myself. There are lots of goodies in the kitchen that keep calling me. I dont know how to beat this feeling I have stopped myself a few times but Im scared that I will just do it and ignore my sensible self telling me not too:break_diet:

LOL aaron you have a point but I dont think I will ever look like her she is gorgeous. You have just depressed me now and I want to go to the fridge ha ha only kidding thanks for your support tho :)

Haha, I hope I haven't depressed you! but thats how I see things btw :) Ivan Drago from Rocky is my motivation hehe :D I'd love to have a body like him lol, but yeah, just keep going :) If you've seen finding Nemo then I believe the saying goes as...

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming... :)

Lol aaron thank you once again for helping me through, I think I will go swimming in the bath and see if that helps. Im still feeling like eating tho grr I want tokick myself. BTW the only person I can remember from Rocky is Sylvester stallone but good luck on achieving your goal. xx:)

aye he's a beast aswell, he's great, and LOL swimming in the bath :) if you feel like eating, just swig a pint of water, if that doesn't fill you up, swig another :p you'll be full in no time using that method :D haha

Aaron I have just checked out the picture you posted I take it thats ivan Drago fit hey I hope your working out hee hee

Hi Binger

9lbs was great and you already feel good so keep going - the desire to eat will pass and you will feel so good that you didnt give in. Have a lovely swim put lots of body lotion on and then off to bed.
:4635:
Leanbeanx

Water is on its way thanks. You maybe my savoiur here and I might just end up looking like angelina jolie haa haa

I'm just wishing that once all my fat melts away, I look like that underneath... :p

Thank you lean bean. Love the name btw. My name says a lot about me doesnt it lol Early night for me I guess Its nice to have the support here. Im slowly coming round to the fact I dont need to eat.xxx:)

My name doesnt describe me - but it will!! Have a good sleep speak soon x

Back