I Need Some Help And Advice Urgently! :(

madhatter400

SENDING OUT A MASSIVE SOS!!!!! TO ALL THOSE ON ROUTE TO MANAGEMENT OR WHO MAY HAVE ANSWERS I AM DESPERATE!

I am on week 4 of management, since week three (fruit week) everytime i eat something i bloat like i am having triplets, i feel heavy sluggish...last week at weigh in i seemed to have gained 8lbs today on the scales its nearly a stone and a half!!! I am freaked trust me i am sticking to this 100%...all my clothes still feel only tight when i bloat.....i don't eat too much than i am supposed to if anything i eat less....(which i know is not good but i cant let go!) the only thing i do is eat a lot of fruit and soya or very low fat yoghurt and cottage cheese but not enough to result in this....my fat percentage is still very low......my counseller thinks i am pre pms... can anyone else shed some light or answers as its really putting me down, to the point that i just want to never eat anything cause it's really freaking me out and so upsetting! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi Honey,

All I can offer you is a shoulder as I am not on maintenance. I can say that if I cheat no matter how small I do feel really bloated, just as if I have had a giant meal. Could you not discuss it with your LLC tomorrow.

Hang on in there and I hope someone comes on to help you shortly.

:grouphugg:

Thanks Ladylite...fingers crossed...just want to know whats going on....think a visit to the gp may be due...as i do feel quite sickly....just astounded and the weird weight gain as my LLC said it's not fat as i am not cosuming enough calories or fat for it to be fat....so random, maybe i am sick or pre pms!

From what I have been reading about maintenance it is far from easy. Perhaps you are panicing and need to relax (easier for me to say though). For some it seems more difficult than Develpment.

Back