I need some help desperately!!!

Hi there,

Can anyone help me, I need a really good diet to do but dont want shakes - I want real food...fast results as would like to lose about a stone and a half by christmas. I know Im asking for a lot but there must be something out there!!!

Buttercup 111

have you tried weight watchers? if you stick to it and add exercise it could be possible to lose this much by xmas.

I lost over three stone in four months

Hi Buttercup

I lost three and a half stone in four months on a diet called golower. It is a diet with real food and the food is really yummy. I found it really easy because I could see the results almost immediately and you get prepared food delivered to your door. It might be a diet you would like to try, you can look at the website golower.co.uk. Hope this helps you

Chrissie :)

Will check out Golower

Hi Chrissie,

Now thats the sort of weight loss Im talking about!! You must be so pleased, I am going to have a look at the website in an minute, I havent heard of this one before.

Buttercup111

Excellent. Another dieter sorted :)

How extraordinarily fortunate that you were around just when buttercup needed you Chrissie :clap:

Here to share my experience

It was, that's what we're all here for, to support each other and tell each other about our own experiences..:p

Checking out golower

Hi Chrissie,

Just wanted to let you know I havent checked out the golower website yet as I havnt been well today but I will do over the weekend - thanks for all your help.

Buttercup111:mad:;):D:eek::):rolleyes:

I had a quick look as it seem a good diet but Its very expensive, I couldnt afford to do it.

Hi Chrissie,

Just to let you know I have ordered a weeks worth of food from the Golower website to see how I get on with it. I have been comparing the cost with what I spend each week on food and to be honest I dont think it will work out that much different. I am expecting my food to arrive wednesday. Wish me luck!!!

Buttercup111

Hi

Hi Buttercup

I posted you reply as a thread, whoops, i'm new at this forum stuff.
Well done on ordering the food, goodluck and let me know how you get on.

Chrissie

Hey Buttercup,

Be good to hear how you're getting on with Go-Lower. Please do post and let us know your losses etc. I'm on CD at the mo and loving it but very interested to hear about other diets!

Best of luck chick x

Golower Progress report!!!

Hi Chrissie and Dobbie,

Thanks for your interest in how I am doing. I am really pleased to report that I have lost 5lb in first week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered a months food from golower on monday and it arrived today so I have set myself a goal of a stone to lose in the next 4 weeks. Feeling really focused at moment as this is so easy to follow, your food gets delivered to you and all you do is heat it up and add veg, 3 meals a day plus a chocolate bar in the evening - how easy is that?

Will report again soon.

Buttercup111

Wow

Well done Buttercup

5lbs in your first week is a really good loss, i'm glad you like the diet. I'm trying to maintain at the mo and i'm not having any trouble with weight gain but sometimes I still lose a bit of weight.

Chrissie x

More Weight loss with Golower

Hi Chrissie,

Lost another 4 lb this week taking me to 9 lb in 2 weeks!!! This is just soo easy and I am loving it, how are you doing?

Buttercup111

Back