I need some help!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by willowfire365, 2 March 2011 Social URL.

1. willowfire365

willowfire365 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9.8lb(30.06%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I’m really sorry to post this but I really need some help. :(

Firstly this is probably going to be TMI but I don’t know what to do.

I’ve had diarrhoea for about 5 days now and it’s got to the point that I’m in a bit of a bad way now. My tummy is hurting so much even tho there isn’t much in there and I cant stop going to the loo :( I got to the point at work tonight that I had to stop on the way home and get some Imodium Plus capsules as I’m going out tomorrow night and I don’t want the evening ruined by my tummy. The thing I’m worried about is if I can actually take these on Lipotrim - I haven’t had one so far but I wanted to ask before I went ahead and took it!

I’m so sorry if this is TMI but as I said I don’t know what to do as I don’t want to muck up the diet! :( Any help would really be appreciated or I think I’m going to be confined to the loo till I get better and that’s really not good!!!

Thanks in advance!

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yeye

Yeye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(39.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Don't worry about TMI on here, there's loads of poo threads! I'm sorry I don't have the answer but I'm sure someone will e along soon that does. Have u tried ringing LT and asking them? Hope u soon get sorted, sounds awful! X

4. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    Awww i'm so sorry that you are suffering must be awful for you :( I havent got any advice though as I havent been through it myself, hope someone has some advice for you!! I know people have suffered from it same as you as I have read a post or 2 about it. i hope you get through it ok. x

5. FrozenAngel

FrozenAngel Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey,

I'm sorry I've never had this problem, so don't know anything to suggest to you. However I would advise you to contact your pharmasist, and ask them if there is anything they can suggest to you. Also maybe try going to the doctor and see what they suggest.

Also make sure you keep up your fluid intake because of how much you are going to the toilet, it's essentail to make sure you're drinking enough water.

I hope everything works out for you.

6. katieg

katieg Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.3%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi willow... im sorry to hear about your bad time so far on LT. Although i cant offer any really helpful advice i can tell you ive gone through a similar time. Im on day 8 now and havnt suffered from the dreaded constipation they all tell you about, im the other way. Every other day without fail i spend a good few hours near a toilet and its not good. Just make sure you drink plenty of water to compensate for the loss of fluid and if it keeps up go back to the chemist and speak to them or your gp.
    Ive heard however that if you are having your shakes too close together that can cause it.

Im guessing that its the additional water that you are taking in and all the nutrients that you may not have had before ???

I hope you are feeling better soon

7. dee_26

dee_26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimmm
    Hi,

I dont know if i can help, but i suffer from IBS and when i started this diet they say i could take movicol and dulcolax, so i dont think there would be a problem for tablets to stop you going.

I hope this helps you, as ive took these on both times doing this diet and my weight loss never suffered.

Good Luck

Dee

8. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Poor thing you sound in a bad way. The tablets won't affect lipotrim.
    However , if you have had actual diarrhoea , rather than regular loo trips, for this length if time you will be losing essential minerals and salts which in turn can cause an electrolyte imbalance. You must ring your gp for advice.
    Constant diarrhoea is a very serious matter no matter how it is caused.
    Get well soon.

9. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    Can't offer you any advice I'm afraid but just wanted to show some solidarity (oops, probably not the right word in the circumstances!!). Hope you get sorted out soon as it would be a shame if you had to stop after such a successful start. Best of luck.

10. fatgirlslim74

fatgirlslim74 Determind to do it!!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi darling. I have the answer from lipotrim. Use GREEN fibrogel. That should help to make things a bit more solid. It worked for me.;)

11. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    I hope you are feeling a bit better.

12. willowfire365

willowfire365 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9.8lb(30.06%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone I’m SO sorry I haven’t replied before I‘ve been feeling shattered and had trouble recovering from my night out - stupid health! Firstly thank you so much to all of you for offering support and help. I’ve resorted to the Imodium Plus capsules as nothing else was stopping me going to the loo - it seems to be working so far as I don’t have any of the stomach cramps or diarrhoea when I take them but when I stop taking them I start going to the loo again :( I’m going to speak to my pharmacist on Tuesday when I go for my weigh in as I cant really keep taking them for the rest of the diet and I have no desire to stop as I feel like I’m doing so well!

Fatgirlslim74 - I’m so sorry your having the same problem! It’s horrid isn’t it! I had a look at your other thread and I did go in to a local pharmacy but they said that even the green one had sweeteners in so I didn’t risk it…will ask on Tuesday because anything to help would be great!

Thanks so much again everyone, I’m off to rest again and keep drinking my water!

Tc!

X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.