I need some real food...help

skinnycookietobe

Hi everyone,

Im really struggling today, I so desperately need some real food instead of shakes and bars. I'm hungry and desperate for something fulfilling :sigh:

Any advice for someone who is close to eating properly :confused:

Hey skinnycookie! If you're feeling really desperate you could always have something from the SS+ allowed list like some chicken, a can if tuna or a boiled egg! From reading the posts of others of here the losses of SS and SS+ aren't much different! Hope this helps you in time and you haven't reached for the biscuits already! :D

Hi hun, I was like you mid way through last week and so I switched to SS+ and am so glad I did! I dont have the ss+ meal every night, just when I feel like I need that something extra... Its amazing how full up you can feel after eating a grilled chicken breast and some steamed veg lol!! And my loss hasn't suffered. I lost 8.5lbs in my first week and I know I've lost a fair bit this week as already I've had to go down a size in my work trousers :)

Thats the trouble though. I'm already on SS+

I've heard a lot of people say that the bars actually make them feel more hungry... Perhaps give them a break for a while and see how that goes? How long have you been on the plan?

Just started 4th wk

Back