I need support

LetMeFadeAway

Hi all. I am back after 4 babies in the last 4.5 years. I have been struggling to stay on plan since january. I do 22 days and then stop and each time starting back is worse than ever. I was on day 6 and fell off yesterday. I need support and interaction and hopefully there are people around here. I did this plan pre kids and lost all the weight with not one mess up. Now all I am doing is messing up.

Please help me stay on track. I need this badly.

LetMeFadeAway, you were the first person to reply to my post, so I came to return the favour! :)

As I said to you in the thread I started, I suffer from failed starts too while trying to lose weight with healthy eating, so I know how you're feeling. What I do is always start anything new at the beginning of something. So, start of the year, or month, or week, which is why I started on Monday. For some reason that helps me a lot to stick to it. If I start mid-week at something it never works too well for me. Starting on a Monday makes me feel that I must see it through to the end of the week and when I do, it makes me happy I have and easier to continue. So maybe get to Monday and tell yourself "this is the beginning" and do it. You've done so well so far; only a little tiny bit more to get to your half way goal! :)

Back