• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I need to do this!!!!

Well here i am on day 4 of CD and i'm having a bit of a struggle today :sigh:. I have been so good no food and enough water to swim in its just the constant thought of food :eek:. I suppose it doesnt help with 4 girls and the other half to cook for, and actually deciding what they are going to have for the evening meal that is killing me.
I HAVE TO DO THIS as i want to be a beautiful slim bride next year. :love047:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Honestly, get past week 1 and you'll get over this! I am just starting week 7 and it really is so much easier! Keep going! xx

Lily

Gold Member
It can be difficult when you first start, because you suddenly realise just how much of your time must've been taken up by the process of eating - preparing it, eating it, clearing up afterwards. It's hard to know quite what to do with yourself!

They always say this on other diets, but I can't see why it shouldn't apply - even more so - to doing Cambridge.

Get yourself some non-food treats - magazines, books, new nail varnish. Get out for a walk - or even just a sit outside in the fresh air!

It honestly does get easier as you go on - hang in there! :hug99:

Thank you it's nice to have that encouragement, i'm not giving in as i need to do this im just gonna take it one day at a time x:girlpower:

GOOD LUCK!!
Keep up the good work. I too want to be a slim beautiful bride next year.
i start CD on the 2nd may and i can not wait!!

xx

keep up the good work hun it will be worth it in the end when your wearing your dream dress