I need to get this off my chest!!!

alioreilly

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo fed up.

5 years ago I lost 5 and half stone with WW, couldn't believe it. I have always been a "big" person so was well chuffed to lose so much. Anyway, got married and steadily put the whole lot back on. Last year I struggled with WW to stay on the straight and narrow and in total only lost a stone. (Pathetic, isn't it)

I turn 40 in Feb and really wanted to have lost a lot of weight by then but just can't seem keep motivated.

I have even tried SW this week but I am now craving bread and choc. I suppose TOTM doesn't help.

I know that I really need to lose the weight, to weigh over 20stone is disgusting to me. And I am always aching and I know that my weight certainly doesn't help but even that doesn't spur me on.

I just feel like giving up and staying the size of a baby elephant cause I can't seem to stick with anything at the moment.

HELP!

Hugs. I know how you feel. I've been unhappy with myself for seven years now. I piled the weight on when I quit smoking. Like you I've been "trying" to lose it for ages now. I started sw eighteen months ago and lost 24lb which still left me three st to go. Then I put pretty much all of it back on for one reason or another till I started ww. Got one lb off my sw lowest and fell ofd the wagon again. But here I am just 2lb back to my lowest diet weight and determined to do this! We just need to support each other an keep the end goal in mind! I have 3.5st to lose all in but my first goal is to be to lose and keep off 3lb for the end of the month. stay strong and focus. Ww allows for your cravings. Make it a lifestyle change rather than a diet xxx

It is difficult n we all have those days when we feel like giving up n throwing in the towel but let ur birthday be a reminder of why u r trying to achieve this... I almost cried when I got weighed today... Had lost almost 2 stone previously with ww. Moved houses n never really went for 2yrs... Today I'm 4lbs short of gaining all d weight I lost previously.
U've lost the weight before let that be your motivation... U can do it!!!

I did worse, paid a fortune (over a £1,000) for Lighter Life, lost 6 stone and within 2 years put 6.5 back on!!!

All I can say is I had aching knees due to my weight but as soon as I lost 10%of my bodyweight everything started to feel better, so just have that as a starting goal, you know you can do it. xx

Ha !

I could have written that post, I lost over 6 stone b4 with ww, got married had a baby put it all back on !

So fed up i tried sw but needed more bread and treats than the plan allowed. So here i am back at ww again, we should buddy up :mad:)

Hi its possible to do it you just have to want it bad enough.

I started last November 2009 weighing nearly 20 1/2 stone :eek: and after a lot of hard work and taking the scenic route for a few months I am now 60lbs lighter was 74 but holiday over xmas etc put the mockers on that.

All food diet plans will allow you to eat the foods you like for instance doing sw you can have up to 12 slices if you really want it, you just have to learn to work any plan you are following and be patient enough to stick with it.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you just really have to pick a plan and put your heart and soul into it, the results will show.

Good luck.

Back