• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I Need to Lose 8 Stones

Hi All, Im new to Minimins so im not really sure how it works. i have 8 Stones to lose for medical reasons and not too sure how to go about it. Ive tried many diets in the past only to put all the weight i lose back on.

A friend suggested Slimming World and I have thought about weight Loss surgery as well.

Any ideas, advise.. Please... Anyone :sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
welcome on board, SW is a fab diet (when you stick to it) and it really works (when you stick to it!) xxx

Thank you so much for that Rainbow. How long did it take you to lose 45lbs.. i have read about a lot of people that have been on the slimming world plan so i think i will definitely go for it. i just found a group close to me so i may be heading there this evening for the 7pm meeting. Wish me luck :)

I started in mid Feb and to be honest Ive not been strict enough with myself and have not stuck wholly to the plan. Like rogue I started at 18 stone xxx

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
I have 9 stone to lose and I am only 2lbs off my first stone in 5 weeks. And I am never hungry either.

Thank you guys. Much appreciated. Good News.. I joined my local slimming world class this evening. Thanks to all of u. Had my first weigh in. I almost chocked when i saw the scale tip cos i have not weighed myself in a while. Will keep you posted.

Well done for taking the first step. It's much healthier to do slimming world and it teaches you healthy eating. Surgery is always risky so it's definitely a last resort for when you've tried everything else. Good luck, you can do it!

Congratulations on starting your journey Sino. Tomorrow is my 4th weigh in - so only a few weeks ahead of you. I know how much courage it takes to get to the class and brave those scales. I wish you success and hope you enjoy the ride!!!

good luck! it's onwards and downwards from now on :D xxxx

it sure does work i was a bit sceptical but look at my first week i was in total shock :eek::eek:

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
SW is great! I have put on 13.5lbs in two weeks but i was on holiday and eating like a horse but I know when I start eating better it will be off and that starts today! I have 7 stones to loose! and am at +12.5 at the moment lol
x