I need to rant. Apologys in advance

tigger22

Silver Member
I everyone went & got weighed this morning down 3 lb which is ok if I had lost last week but I held my own then. I am really depressed now & I m so angry with myself . Got the interrogation today when I asked why I didn't have a bigger weight loss. Did I do something different etc .. Really need to loose another 9 lb to get to next stone , have a nephews confirmation on the 24th & I have stayed tfr so I don't understand it . Only thing I did diff was have 2 flapjacks & 1 shake & I've started using treadmill 30 mins daily .. Lus my chemist told me if I felt weak etc it was ok to eat a chick breast & now his saying that's once you eat any protein that you've broken the diet , so I would have done this the 3 weeks ago when I went away
So confused & angry
Help tigger xx

Hi tigger I'm on three flapjacks a day and I'm not losing a big pile either. But when i look back over the eight weeks I have come a long way. I know how disappointing it can be not to see the numbers going down faster each week, but I think it does average its self out. How much have you lost and how long have you being doing Tfr. I started treadmill this week too and it doesn't seem to be doing much for me. Keep going we will get there!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi Guys,
My Pharmacist said that I could only have 1 flapjack a day because any more than that can affect weight lose. Maybe that's the problem?? Some things work better for some than they do for others.
I hope you work it out ;)

Dont get upset, at the end of the day 3lbs is 3lbs and that is a lot better off you than on. This diet is extreme and can wreck your head. Make sure you are adding extra water for the bars. Just keep the faith and hopefully you will be rewarded next week....

Thanks determined to succeed , Kay & mimi1968,
It really helps to get some one else's view on this , I have gone from thrown in the towel to getting really angry & proven I will loose it ha ha
I only had 1 flapjack today & 1 strawberry shake & I have one left to go ..
What do you ladies think of me doing ww for a while someone said that my body could be getting use to eating so little calories
Tigger xx thank you

My weight loss has slowed down too. I lost 3lb last week. But it's been 2lb at a time for a few weeks now. Although I'm not noticing a difference on the scales, I am noticing it in my clothes. I'm going to the gym twice a week, and walking most mornings. I feel great, that's what is keeping me going.
Good luck, what ever you decide.

Thanks wew1745
My head is telling me to stay tfr , but my heart and stomach are saying different , if I could get under the next stone I'd be more content
Tigger x

I try not to get too stressed out about weigh in (I know it is hard!) cause the way I see it 5 weeks ago the scales were just going up and up and up and my clothes were getting tighter and I felt awful now regardless of how much the scales are going down I feel amazing my clothes feel really loose and I have so much energy x do not get disheartened a weight loss is a loss regardless how small x

some pharmacists I think maybe do not give the best advice but there is so much info on here plus lipotrim are only a phone call away if you need any advice x

my losses are slowing down, last week was 1.5 and this week was 2.0 but they all add up. i will be doing weight watchers once i get to where i want on lipotrim to help me maintain. if i was you i would stick it out. best of luck :)

Thanks brien77 & eyesdontlie
I'm still tfr at the moment ,and I'm seriously thinking of giving lipotrim a ring & see what they say as i i was tfr all that week and I didn't cheat & to be totally honest lipotrim is EUR65 in kilkenny. And I wont be able to afford it if I'm no loosing fat ha
Tigger x

Back