I neeed advice Pleaseee :)

kalia

Hi

I need some help!!

Me and my partner joined the gym almost a month ago now:

My partner started of at around 16 stone and in the last 3-4 weeks has dropped to 14 stone 9!! he has been going the gym 2-3 times a week and is eating ALOT healthier than before..

Me on the other hand i weight 13 stone and have been going the gym around 2-3 times a week also and sticking to a calorie based diet of 1200-1500 calories per day.. the foods im eating are healthy i have lost NOTHING!! near the begining of the year i went down to 12 stone 3 and then it all went back on when we went to ibiza in august i have no idea how i lost the weight back then as i wasnt doing excercise and wasnt eating healthy!!

At the gym i do 15-20 mins on the tredmill, 10-15 mins on cross trainer, 15 mins on the bike, and also do weight resistance excersises.

Does anyone have any ideas on how i can shift some of this weight i want to get down to 11 stone. and i want to lose about 2 - 3 pounds a week.

thanks in advance :)

All that exercise has got to be making a difference. It is a well known fact that men lose weight easier that we do. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you will soon see the benefits.

Agree with other posters re muscle v fat. You should definitely start measuring, I reckon you'd find the difference there. And just think how much fitter you must be with all the exercise :) Stay strong and motivated!

Back