• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I neeed advice Pleaseee :)

Hi

I need some help!!

Me and my partner joined the gym almost a month ago now:

My partner started of at around 16 stone and in the last 3-4 weeks has dropped to 14 stone 9!! he has been going the gym 2-3 times a week and is eating ALOT healthier than before..

Me on the other hand i weight 13 stone and have been going the gym around 2-3 times a week also and sticking to a calorie based diet of 1200-1500 calories per day.. the foods im eating are healthy i have lost NOTHING!! near the begining of the year i went down to 12 stone 3 and then it all went back on when we went to ibiza in august i have no idea how i lost the weight back then as i wasnt doing excercise and wasnt eating healthy!!

At the gym i do 15-20 mins on the tredmill, 10-15 mins on cross trainer, 15 mins on the bike, and also do weight resistance excersises.

Does anyone have any ideas on how i can shift some of this weight i want to get down to 11 stone. and i want to lose about 2 - 3 pounds a week.

thanks in advance :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 23st8lb C: 23st8lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Was going to post as Goldie has with regards to muscle. Perhaps measure yourself, you may be more toned now.

S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
All that exercise has got to be making a difference. It is a well known fact that men lose weight easier that we do. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you will soon see the benefits.

S: 15st2lb C: 14st13.5lb G: 10st9lb BMI: 37.1 Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.18%)
Agree with other posters re muscle v fat. You should definitely start measuring, I reckon you'd find the difference there. And just think how much fitter you must be with all the exercise :) Stay strong and motivated!