i never left you!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pudge, 9 December 2010 Social URL.

1. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey everyone!!im baacckkkk so glad to be back on here...its been a very crazy week! ive had absolutely no electricity for the past week....because of this ridiculous snow and pipes freezing all ov er the place!! ive been struggling along and got down three pounds this week..yaaayyyy so glad to be back ...i missed you all!!!!...hope i havent missed much!....i will be updating everything and having a nosey round after college.... see you later ;) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Kevin

Big Kevin Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(13.57%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I hope you have managed to keep warm. No elec for a week :( I think I would have frozen solid. :D

4. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    we practically did!! we hadnt put the gas heating on as we were relying on the electric heater now and again,,but were trying to figure out how to bleed radiators to get the heating to work now.... we were roaming round in lots of layers...and had lots of candles! was quite annoying,but an experience to say the least....

the worst was having my shakes just made with water and in a shaker..im so used to ice and everything put in a blender..so quite enjoyed my shake this morning!! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.