i passed my driving

katty

Silver Member
i'm so chuffed, i passed my driving test on saturday, was my 2nd attempt but i didn't think i could do it. just like i never thought i could lose weight yet i have only a few lbs to target.
i have no idea whats changed in me but my mindset is so different to what it was a couple of years ago. i worried and beat myself up over my weight, tried endless diets and piled the weight back on. as for the driving i was always talking myself out of doing it. i finally plucked up the courage despite being petrified and just got on with it.

my point is, although i don't post an awful lot here i love reading posts everyday, is that if we knuckle down and put our minds to something, it can be done. not straight away maybe, but eventually we will get there.

good luck to everyone whos working at something right now i am finding my next challenge hehe :)

well done on passing your driving test and your amazing weight loss, I remember passing my test on my second attempt its a wonderfull feeling to know that you have passed, I think I actually did a massive gasp when he said I had passed

well done

Julia x

E411.jpg

Congratulations !!!! It is great to be mobile, the freedom is fantastic.

I hit a tree on my second test !!!!

Perhaps you could visit us a bit more now you have found the new you. I am sure everyone would love to see more of you

Well done!

It sounds as if you have really knuckled down and changed your whole life and you must be very proud of yourself.

Congratulations! :)

Congratulations on passing!! I passed second attempt too, but many many years ago!! Lol. Enjoy getting out an about and not having to rely on others or public transport! X

Congratulations! I passed my test four years ago and it's the best thing I've ever done!

Congratulations on passing your test and nearly being at target well done! X

ooh dear thats not good lol, i've been out everyday and seem to be doing ok. parking round here is a bit of a mare but ill get used to it.
thanks for the congrats :)

Back