I posted on the main cd board but....

:wow: PolishRose, I remebered a while back you were wondering.... Well all I can say is "Congrats"!! children are a wonderful thing and they come when you LEAST expect it... and do the most unexpected things too, so this is the beginning of a wonderful ride for you!
:bestwishes:

Congrats honey I had a shock like that but i was 17 and it all worked out fine xx

Congratulations! Ditch the diet now and eat healthy for your wee baby! xxx

hehe I already have 5 (all girls) so hoping this little one is a boy :) All that stuff they say about fertility declining as you get older?It's not true!!!LOL

OMG polishrose 6 kids! You'll not have time to eat!! Congratulations :)

Remember when you were getting all annoyed with yourself as the scales weren't budging lol!!!!!! Congrats again hun x There's a prenancy section on this forum , are you gonna pop in over there? xxx

Congratulations Rose :bestwishes:

How you feeling hun?? You should join the pregnancy without the pounds forum on minis... Not that weight is your priority right now but have a look as they seem like a great bunch of mum to be's.

Goodluck and take care.

Congratulations on such wonderful news. Enjoy!

P.S You look amazing in your picture so enjoy getting pampered for a little while!

Oh CONGRATULATIONS babe!

Wow - I can't think of a better reason to give up!!!!!

That is such fab news!!!!! I hope you will keep us posted when the baby arrives (I would love to see pictures!!)

You have done so well on CD too - I am really happy for you!!!!

Bethan xxxxxx

Back