I re-started today :D

Hey you guys!

I officially restarted SW today :)

I was doing it from home on Bodyoptimise, but was reeeaally struggling and gaining and losing the same 6lbs. I had a terrible day yesterday, so after a good think, I went along to a class this morning and joined up.

Only tricky thing is, I was 4 days into a week and therefore had had 56 syns...and now today is day 1. My C said that maybe expect a gain because of this, but if I stick to plan 100% and eat lots of super free I should be okay.

I am now completely positive about this and really want to succeed!

SO, fingers crossed, and here we go :D x

Hi glad to hear your feeling better!! I would carry on using your syns to what you were before so you don't have a gain at least then you will feel better!!! Hows things at home??? Are you able to move out yet??xx

Thanks. I'm going to keep to 10 syns or below each day, and hope and pray for a loss! Going to keep away from green days too as I tend to have carb-overload!

Things at home...well....fine with my Mam. My Dad is another thing. We had a huge fight last night because I was using the "family laptop" and he wanted to....but I'm going home tonight and going to try and make peace with him. I can't move out until I find a new job and get some money behind me so fingers crossed that'll come soon! x

I'm trying :) you lot on here have been amazing. I don't know what I'd do without this site...and my friends from home are amazing too :D I'm lucky in that respect

I'm off to join the gym later :D I've never properly been a member...I'm a bit scared of going along alone (I'm a shy person really :8855:). Wish me luck!

Back