I REALLY do mean it this time!!!!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by starryeyes, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

1. starryeyes

starryeyes Member

Juddd at the moment
    Hi Everyone

I'm new to the site and i'm starting the juddd diet tomorrow. I have 8 stones to lose. Everytime I think of the amount it gets me down but I'm trying again. It's nice to know that there are others out there dealing with the same weighty issues. So wish me luck :p
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    Hi starry eyes
  4. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    sorry my computer cut off, i was going to say that i have 6ish stone to lose and like you it feels like a mountain, but we will get there with everyones support. good luck on your journey xx
  5. Undisturbedgirl

Undisturbedgirl Silver Member

Hi Starry eyes,

I wish i only had 8 st to loose lol i wish you all the best, good luck!!!
  6. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    welcome to our world starry eyes and good luck for your 1st day
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Best of luck with your start, look forward to hearing how you get on.

You can do this - no problem ;)
  8. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Big welcome from me too...:wavey:

9. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Welcome welcome welcome.. i hope you feel at home here.. we're a fab bunch who can give you all the support you need..
    I myself have over ten stone to lose.. so i understand how it feels when you think.. "Oh no.. i cant do this".. but you can.. and i have faith in you..

x x
  10. starryeyes

starryeyes Member

Juddd at the moment
    Cheers everybody.

I needed that, my first day hasn't been great although stuck to the diet. My wee dog is getting put to sleep tomorrow after being ill for a week. so I feel like a soggy teabag from all the crying.:cry: I have to keep logging in now cos I need the support to keep going. Plus from all your replies, your weight losses are great. it looks like the support is really helping. Well done to you all. Any advice about how often to weigh yourself this is an area were I end up getting obsessed.
  11. abz

abz Gold Member

i'm so sorry to hear about your dog starry. i hope you are feeling better.

abz xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.