I REALLY do mean it this time!!!!

Hi Everyone

I'm new to the site and i'm starting the juddd diet tomorrow. I have 8 stones to lose. Everytime I think of the amount it gets me down but I'm trying again. It's nice to know that there are others out there dealing with the same weighty issues. So wish me luck :p

sorry my computer cut off, i was going to say that i have 6ish stone to lose and like you it feels like a mountain, but we will get there with everyones support. good luck on your journey xx

welcome to our world starry eyes and good luck for your 1st day

Welcome welcome welcome.. i hope you feel at home here.. we're a fab bunch who can give you all the support you need..
I myself have over ten stone to lose.. so i understand how it feels when you think.. "Oh no.. i cant do this".. but you can.. and i have faith in you..

x x

Cheers everybody.

I needed that, my first day hasn't been great although stuck to the diet. My wee dog is getting put to sleep tomorrow after being ill for a week. so I feel like a soggy teabag from all the crying.:cry: I have to keep logging in now cos I need the support to keep going. Plus from all your replies, your weight losses are great. it looks like the support is really helping. Well done to you all. Any advice about how often to weigh yourself this is an area were I end up getting obsessed.

i'm so sorry to hear about your dog starry. i hope you are feeling better.

abz xx

Back