I REALLY don't recommend this!!

Cathy

Silver Member
:booboo: Eurrrgh!:eek:
I've just made my last shake of the day.
I put 2 spoons of coffee and a sweetener in as usual, used the stick blender and sat down to enjoy my nice hot, frothy latte....

Except.... I'd used...Chicken Soup!!! :sign0137::eatdrink017:
Well I had to have it, coz no spares (WI tomorrow morning) but I DON'T recommend it at ALL:(
That'll teach me to look closer!

eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!

Ahhhhhhh Cathy, you poor love!

At least you don't have your lattes cold like me!!!! Cold coffee and chicken soup must be even worse!!!!

x

HEHehehhehehe Sorry Cath but....hehehehhehehehehhe

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i dont know how you sat and drunk it hun but have to look upto you for drinking it i would have tipped it straight down the sink lol. good luck for tomorrow xxxxxxx

I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing....

you will have a great loss after that you deserve it for having to drink that mixture

Thanks everyone! Thought I'd better down it as I need all the goodies inside it.
Won't make THAT mistake again!
Going to bed right now, weigh-in looms in the morning, Nightey nite all. xx

Night hun, good luck tomorrow.

x

you must have a strong stomach.. i cant stand them at the best of times! well done though lol i would have starved and sulked xx

you must have a strong stomach.. i cant stand them at the best of times! well done though lol i would have starved and sulked xx

i would have done too, and that would have been just the chicken soup, nevermind with the coffee added! LOLOL

OMG! That sounds absolutely disgusting! (Sorry but I did laugh a little bit- ok a lot!)

I'm not sure if your pharmacy will let you do this but I actually bought a spares pack for 11 squidlies from mine (7 packets) so I could have a bit more variety during the week- this also sorts out the the issue of mistakes! Bless you, hope everything went well today xx

Back