I really like the shakes now lol

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by speshington, 12 February 2010 Social URL.

1. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    My tastebuds must be changing, i do mine with ice and freezing water in blender and i sit and savour it now haha xx Happy weekend everyone xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

How much water do you add hun??
    Trying my best to learn to like them lol.

4. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hiya i get a pint glass and pour 3/4 pint cold water in, and 2 or 3 ice cubes and cos its done in blender its really frothy and nice xx i had to buy a blender cos at 1st i was trying to mix up with a fork and was wretching when i was drinking but now i love em x

5. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    oh god i mixed my first few with a folk and shook it and it was awful, all lumpy and so hard to drink.
    some1 suggested adding ice and mixing in blender, i tried it and never went back. they actually taste ok this way. wouldnt say i enjoy them but they taste so much better than just mixing in that container the chemist sells

x x

6. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    haha your 1st experience like mine then, i wouldnt of lasted more than a day that way x

7. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

What do you do when you go to work??
    I don't have a blender at work and as they have to be consumed within 15 minutes, I can't blend at work then take in.
    I'll have to use the skanky shaker lol. Any ways around this????

8. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I dont work at the moment im fulltime mum till kiddies start school, my other half works, he mixes one in blender and then puts it in the shaker to take to work with him x

9. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

I think that's naughty lol.
    My pharmacist made a really big deal of the shakes being drank within 15 minutes of them being mixed. It's something to do with the nutrients etc.
    I think I'll check with the Lipotrim people directly as it really would help me if I could blend at home then take into work.
    Thank you!!

10. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hes only on it for me tho lol bless him. Yeah ask them cos they are awful done in the shaker x

11. crunchyfrog

crunchyfrog Eyes on the Prize!!

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I never would have believed it either but I really enjoy my vanilla shake for breakfast and chicken soup for tea. When I first tried them I thought "Oh My God what have I let myself in for!!!" I really did not think I could drink these things. But after a few days you do get used to them and at first they all tasted the same but now they seem creamy and sweet.

Louise I tried a whisk at first but that didnt get rid of the lumps. Have you tried something like a hand blender or one of those that froths up cappuccinos?

Im in this for the long run so I brought a hand blender to work as after the first time I tried it blended I vowed never to go back!! I haven't tried it with ice yet but as I have so many to look forward to when I feel like I'm getting bored I might add a few cubes!! Oh the excitement!! ;0)

12. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

I work for a Government department and I can't take anything electrical like that into work??
    I wonder if I'd cause any damage by having a shake before work then holding on until I get home??

13. crunchyfrog

crunchyfrog Eyes on the Prize!!

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Its much better to stick to the three a day at mealtimes. It really does help get you through the day and keep those hunger pangs at bay. I know if it was me and the choice was go all day without a shake or have a lumpy one in the shaker I would go for the shaker option. I definately feel the difference for having three a day.

Have you tried the flapjacks? I couldnt stomach them but some people have said that over time they have got used to them especially the peanut one. The coconut one tasted like I was eating a placemat and the smell was unbelievable!

That was a bad couple of days because I had the flapjack for lunch and just could not eat it which meant I didnt have anything until 6 that night which nearly drove me mad. Especially in the first week. Twice that happened because I tried both Flapjacks!

14. Getting Slimmer

Getting Slimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    The shakes should be made and drunk within 15 minutes. I make mine up with a blender at home and use a shaker at work with ice cold water and finds it mixes up rather well.

15. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

Thank you.
    I could always make my shakes into a teambuild exercise and get everyone is the office to shake it for 5 mins each lol. That might get rid of the lumps!!

16. annes

annes Full Member

Does your shaker have the inner mesh?- thats supposed to take the lumps out. I always make mine hot with coffee in the blender - a pint.
    I really look forward to it now !

17. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

I can't find any shakers with the inner mesh. I had one years ago for LL I think....
    I might have to try another net search!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. determinator

determinator Banned

your pharmasist should sell the LT shakers which I found mix them really well ( have the mesh ring in ) , I actually prepered them shaken than blended and hated them with ice as it was kinda lumpy then !!!
    You must drink within 15 mins tho as some of the vitamins are water soluble so will disappear after that time I am afraid .

20. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

I was a little put off by the LT shaker they had at pharmacy as it was HUGE!

21. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Try holland and barratt thats where o.h got his from x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.