Extra Easy I really need some help!!!

Been doing slimming world since January 2010, my starting weight was 15st 12lb and I now currently weigh 13st. The lowest i've got down to is 11st 12lb. But I know it shouldn't be an excuse but with going on holidays, Xmas and other celebrations we've had my weight does go up and down.
I do struggle as all my life I've picked throughout the day, when u first joined the weight was coming off lovely but now I struggle day to day. I find it hard cos I can't seem to stop myself picking and trying to find things that I can pick on that are free is difficult.
I'm a childminder and have had alot of time in my home due to bad weather which makes it worse. I'm 40 this year too which I'm sure as my mum tells me doesn't help!! Lol
I need healthy snacks that I can pick at, my problem is I can't eat fruit as it gives me terrible stomach pains and I don't like raw veg !!! Please can anyone help???? I need some inspiration and ideas. I have 17 weeks to my holiday I need to get some weight off!!

When you say you don't like fruit as it gives you stomach pains have you tried different fruits?

If you're not a big fruit or veg eater, try doing either a red or green day that way you don't need to worry too much about having 1/3 plate superfree. Or have you tried blitzing veg & mixing it in with your meals, eg if making shepherds pie blitz some carrots up & mix with meat, you'll not notice you've got carrots (or whatever) in there.

Snacks, either save your hexb & have Alpen lights (you can have 2 for hexb) or use your syns on something you like eg chocolate, or ff yogurts you can get some really nice ones now, have you tried freezing yogurts apparently they are really nice. Are you eating out of boredom? If so try a hobby where you use your hands, eg knitting, sewing or I make cards, that way you can't eat & sew/knit as you may get your work dirty.

I get problems with going to the loo and have severe pains, I get this from eating any fruit and also if I eat bran.
I do love veg, and will eat veg or salad with my meals.
I suppose alot of the time it's comfort or boredam eating that's why I'm looking for some sin free snacks that I just grab through out the day

Don't like melon and grapes give me the worst pain, lol

I've got a plan I'm going to make or should I say I'm going to get my husband to make me a sin free quiche for me to snack on! Worth a try :-(

Do you do Red and green? Without the 1/3 superfree fruit and veg Extra Easy just doesnt work so the other plans might suit you better. I love the SW free quiche made some for breakfast this morning with sweet potato , red peppers and red onions and spinach it is lush and you can't really taste any of the veg. I roast the veg first for 15 mins or so then add the eggs and cottage cheese its greast to snack on and what about scan bran cake they make a great snack too. I am out of target at the moment and determined to get back in for the summer quiche is the way to go :)

I do the extra easy because I enjoy eating veg or salad with my teas.
Just sending my hubby shopping and he's getting me stuff for quiche, love it too so looking forward to having it

hello :)
do you like the muller light yoghurts? i swear by them!
or what are you like with soup? you can make a big batch of it and stick it in the microwave whenever im peckish!
i also have extra lean meat in the fridge that i pick at (E.g. chicken etc)
stick a pic of who you want to look like on your fridge (E.g. beyonce) and that will stop you from picking..trust me it works :giggle:

Back