I really need to plan better!!

couteaux

Silver Member
Hey all,

Got back from class tonight - STARVING! (slight exaggeration..) ;) I hadn't eaten since lunch, had saved around 30 syns for a treat tonight, but I hadn't planned what we'd be eating, class ran over, so by the time I got back it was too late to make anything properly. I cooked non SW food for OH and sulked for a while, complaining how hungry I was lol, then ended up eating a tin of mushy peas!

Oh dear, not much of a treat night - except for 2 glasses of vino. ;)

SO, the moral of the story is... Plan, plan, plan!

We're hitting the shops tomorrow and I really need to find some quick easy things for those hungry times.

I'm a hoarder and our cupboards are full of sw friendly stuff, it really helps to have things you can just grab, according to what you fancy. And we get through so many eggs now, I should keep chickens! Do you have a freezer? Get some small tupperware pots and make big batches of sw meals to freeze in individual portions.

Hey Delhi - I'm a total hoarder too - my larder looks like a corder shop! hehehe Snap re the chickens... I ate 4 eggs yesterday! I think that is what stopped me having what I made for OH - quick beans and egg on toast, I could have had it with brown bread, but I thought - I can't possibly eat 6 eggs in one day! lol

I think my trouble is I was really fancying some protein - cooked chicken, ham etc I had plenty of meals I've made in the freezer, but I'd forgotten to defrost them. Duh! Totally my own fault. I'm going through a bit of a chicken phase at the mo, fancy it all the time! Nothing else was quite hitting the spot yesterday - oh and the mushy peas were awful, really tasted of vinegar.

I woke up already planning what I'd eat today ;)

Back