I really want a dominos!!

I worked a night shift last night, and got another one tonight, and 2 in a row makes me feel crap! and hungry!!

I am getting our wedding photos on disc today so all i want to do in curl up with hubby watching photos eating my favourite comfort food dominos!! im not bothered about any other pizza other than dominos!!

Its only my first week, WI on thursday. I've stuck to points all other days, or come under, and only eaten 2 crumpets today as not long got up!

If I have it, will i completly blow it!! :cry:

Dont do it hun , Ive just had a row with a home made apple pie in my kitchen and The Domino cannot win when you have been so good. Try to replace that horrible pizza that is going to leave you feeling horrible and guilty with the smile you had on your wedding day. Its my first week too and very hard but when you do that night shift tonight you can be proud you got through this. Baby steps will lead to success. Maria x

I would say no hun even if it's within your points replace that thout with something else now.!

maybe cheat yourself to a double decker again

Going against the grain but I would disagree, if that is really what you want then go ahead and have some I have just checked and the points for 1 slice of dominos pizza ranges from 3 - 10pts depending on the topping.. Have a bit of what you like otherwise you will just end up having a blowout. If you want me to check the points for a particular topping just let me know :)

i'd say don't do it to yourself,,you'll spend the rest of the week trying to make up the points and i think ww is trying to teach us to eat in sensible way and not go back to old habits that got us into this position in the first place:)

The way I see it WW is all about making the right choices - now I am not saying have a dominos Pizza everyday, but if that is what you really want then dont deprive yourself like I said 1 slice of Pizza ranges for 3-10pts fill it up with lots of salad and you will feed your craving and then that will hopefully keep you on track, if you start depriving yourself you will feel like you are on a "Diet" which is what we are told not to think and that it is all about a new approach to food and making the right choices so maybe a week ago you would have thought nothing of having a whole pizza whereas now you would see that the right choice would be 1 slice of pizza and lots of salad x

go for a slice but just one, like starla said dont deprive urself u will end up wanting it more and have plenty of salad, u dont have to go over ur points when u have the things u really want.
I have chinease and mcdonalds and dont go over my points and have lost a good amount in 2 weeks.

Back