I really want to get back to goal

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by frenchdreamer, 27 March 2010 Social URL.

1. frenchdreamer

frenchdreamer Member

I got to goal 5 years ago with CD and lost 5 stones; I have regained 3 stones and have now decided I have had enough. I have tried several times to restart CD and keep falling off the wagon. I have found that each time I restart I like less and less flavours. But today is the day and I am restarting with a fire in my belly. I am going to use the chocolate tetras as I really do like them. Initially I am going to have 4 products a day and possibly drop back to 3 next week as I am 5'7 and have found that sometimes I am better using 4. I will aim to drink at least 3 litres of water a day.
    So girls, please wish me luck

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    As each day passes and your 100% think of how good you will feel going to bed knowing you made it , hope you find your ride easy !

4. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    Congratulations on reaching the decision to restart... keep posting and keep up with the Choccie tetras... I only have vanilla shakes and very occasionally, I'll have a chocolate one... but I have to be in the mood for it!
    Look forward to hearing your successes over the next few weeks!!

5. LULEE

LULEE Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.87%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    Hi Alipally

Just like to say that I find your posts v.insightful, helpful and genuine and I am so glad you are on these boards.
    I am starting CD SS on Mon 28 March and have a holiday in June to look forward to and want to drop 2 stones doing SS by this time.

How are things going for you?

6. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    hello and welcome back

Here's to all 100% days !!

T
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.