• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I really want to get back to goal

I got to goal 5 years ago with CD and lost 5 stones; I have regained 3 stones and have now decided I have had enough. I have tried several times to restart CD and keep falling off the wagon. I have found that each time I restart I like less and less flavours. But today is the day and I am restarting with a fire in my belly. I am going to use the chocolate tetras as I really do like them. Initially I am going to have 4 products a day and possibly drop back to 3 next week as I am 5'7 and have found that sometimes I am better using 4. I will aim to drink at least 3 litres of water a day.
So girls, please wish me luck
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Strong women stay slim
As each day passes and your 100% think of how good you will feel going to bed knowing you made it , hope you find your ride easy !

Serial Dieter!
Congratulations on reaching the decision to restart... keep posting and keep up with the Choccie tetras... I only have vanilla shakes and very occasionally, I'll have a chocolate one... but I have to be in the mood for it!
Look forward to hearing your successes over the next few weeks!!
Hi Alipally

Just like to say that I find your posts v.insightful, helpful and genuine and I am so glad you are on these boards.
I am starting CD SS on Mon 28 March and have a holiday in June to look forward to and want to drop 2 stones doing SS by this time.

How are things going for you?