Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I really want to get back to goal

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by frenchdreamer, 27 March 2010 Social URL.

1. frenchdreamer

frenchdreamer Member

I got to goal 5 years ago with CD and lost 5 stones; I have regained 3 stones and have now decided I have had enough. I have tried several times to restart CD and keep falling off the wagon. I have found that each time I restart I like less and less flavours. But today is the day and I am restarting with a fire in my belly. I am going to use the chocolate tetras as I really do like them. Initially I am going to have 4 products a day and possibly drop back to 3 next week as I am 5'7 and have found that sometimes I am better using 4. I will aim to drink at least 3 litres of water a day.
    So girls, please wish me luck

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    As each day passes and your 100% think of how good you will feel going to bed knowing you made it , hope you find your ride easy !

4. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    Congratulations on reaching the decision to restart... keep posting and keep up with the Choccie tetras... I only have vanilla shakes and very occasionally, I'll have a chocolate one... but I have to be in the mood for it!
    Look forward to hearing your successes over the next few weeks!!

5. LULEE

LULEE Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.87%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    Hi Alipally

Just like to say that I find your posts v.insightful, helpful and genuine and I am so glad you are on these boards.
    I am starting CD SS on Mon 28 March and have a holiday in June to look forward to and want to drop 2 stones doing SS by this time.

How are things going for you?

6. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    hello and welcome back

Here's to all 100% days !!

T
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.