I really want to get back to goal

I got to goal 5 years ago with CD and lost 5 stones; I have regained 3 stones and have now decided I have had enough. I have tried several times to restart CD and keep falling off the wagon. I have found that each time I restart I like less and less flavours. But today is the day and I am restarting with a fire in my belly. I am going to use the chocolate tetras as I really do like them. Initially I am going to have 4 products a day and possibly drop back to 3 next week as I am 5'7 and have found that sometimes I am better using 4. I will aim to drink at least 3 litres of water a day.
So girls, please wish me luck

As each day passes and your 100% think of how good you will feel going to bed knowing you made it , hope you find your ride easy !

Congratulations on reaching the decision to restart... keep posting and keep up with the Choccie tetras... I only have vanilla shakes and very occasionally, I'll have a chocolate one... but I have to be in the mood for it!
Look forward to hearing your successes over the next few weeks!!

Hi Alipally

Just like to say that I find your posts v.insightful, helpful and genuine and I am so glad you are on these boards.
I am starting CD SS on Mon 28 March and have a holiday in June to look forward to and want to drop 2 stones doing SS by this time.

How are things going for you?

Back