I really want to punch myself in the face!

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
REALLY HARD!!!!!!!

i've just eaten a mini pork pie and 2 mini sausage rolls!

I am such an idiot! :(

Don't panic!!!!! It's not too bad. It's savoury and protieny! Drink some water, do some exercise and have your soup/shake this eve like normal.

Don't freak out!!!!! I did the the other day having done similar and realised quickly I was still in ketosis. Didn't get on the scales for 2 days and just thought to have a look and got on in my clothes (jeans and a top) and they are showing a 2lb loss. Despite slipping up 2 days this week and weighing heavier in the aft! Am pleased!! So I'm sure you'll burn them off and stay in ketosis and still loose!! You'll be fine. Dont feel guilty! Just get straight back on!! Lots of love and luck!! Xxx

And no punching!!! X

thanks chick, i told my cdc before and i feel much better :) xx

Glad youre feeling better,we all slip up thats why we are doing this diet if it was easy to resist temptation we would all be slim and not need to be here!The thing is to accept that youre only human and not beat yourself up about it,youre doing so well x

Glad you feel better! No black eyes on this thread! Our work here is done!! X

feeling much better today my ladies :)
got on the scales this morning and i haven't done any damage and i look like i am 1lb down, but it fluctuates over the week, hopefully weigh in on saturday will be a good one :)

Back