I resisted Temptation!

Jellababy

Likes to eat.....
Hello all
I've been doing Atkins for a few days now and I'm very pleased with myself. I went to a friends house today and they had loads of cakes and sweets out and I had none not even a cup of tea becasue I forgot my sweetners :D
I'm not even hungry today and must eat more greens today I know i've not had enough, I was doing the cambridge diet before and this is a big change, I feel like there is so much I can eat and thats great. I want to loose a stone to a stone and a half but a stone would be fab. I used to be 3 stone heavier but this last push is so so hard :mad: but i'll keep going feeling positive :):):):)

Well done for resisting! It gets easier too, so you're going to do great - that stone will be gone in no time! :D

Well done Jelly, I'm not sure I could have resisted the temptation! I'm glad you're enjoying this way of eating, I hope you keep losing weight until you're happy with yourself. X

Thanks guys I find the supermarket quiet hard too but I tell myself it wont be like this forever and that helps. Also I was quiet dizzy when I got up this morning but then I drank 2 bottles of water and it was fine I did drink 2 liters yesterday and had enough greens so it must be the adjustment :)

Well done that woman!

well done Jella! :kissass:

ah yes, weddings, that'll be hard.

Well done to you as well Laura! :0clapper:

Well done Jella and Laura, you should both feel very proud of yourselves!

Jella, re. the wedding, even if there's not much you can have there you've already proved to yourself that you can be strong in difficult circumstances, so you should be even more confident that you can stay in control.

Well done ladies.

about temptation.....now i like to look at the naughty temptation pick it up an hol it and i even read the nutitional info , i guess i like to torture myself lol, although i may buy it sometimes its just going to the OH and DS

I dont buy the REALLY REALLY naughty things that i like -iced buns and sponge cake or my temptation may turn into confession!

I fin it easy to turn own food offered by others... its alone time that screw with my head

Either one is bad for me! did good again today hubby ate at food court and I sat there had an atkins diet bar first one ever....then realised it was for phase 2 3 and 4 oops hopefully it wont do too damage! However it ran through me yuk hehe worth it twas yumm

ah, the bars do that to some people Jella. ;)

I fin it easy to turn own food offered by others... its alone time that screw with my head

I'm the same. It's that old "if no one sees you eat it, the calories/carbs don't count" feeling! It's a twisted logic, kind of hard to understand unless you feel it yourself I guess. :crazy:

Didn't realise there were so many of us singing the same song!

Back