i resisted temptation

natasha1974

Silver Member
The Husband and kids wanted a takeaway for dinner from the kebab shop so i ordered a small chicken shish with salad no coleslaw and no sauce well they turned up with the order with a pizza box full of cheese and garlic bread which was a freebie !!!! it smelt and looked amazing but i didnt touch it and i also left my pitta bread till last and found i was full after the chicken and salad i didnt need it. The remains of the garlic bread are in the bin outside so theres no tempation later on lol. I'm feeling really good right now and know if i had ate it i would of felt awful.:)

well done!!! That must of been really hard to do but will be worth it on weigh in day! Thats what i do now...throw stuff in the bin so im not tempted! xxx

thankyou everyone i'm feeling really good it's normally around week 3 that i fail but i'm more determined than ever this time especially as when i have lost (not if) 3 stone my husband is going to quit smoking for good. :)

WELL DONE!!

My poor dog is going to be the fatty of the household soon... She's getting far too many unfinished kids dinners etc. I used to be the dustbin!!!

lol lisa my dog is getting a little porky to

Well done! I wouls actually kill for a take away at the moment. Kebabs, pizza, garlic bread with cheese, the lot! I'm craving everything at the mo!

That's great, well done. It's a good feeling knowing you're in control of your own body and what you put in there, and the results will come to reward you! :)

well done you!!! bet you feel amazing and you deserve too!

read a story on the sw site where a woman wrote that her husband was so unconvinced she would stick to sw that he told her for every lb she lost, he would give her £10, but for every lb she put on, she would have to give him £20... and she ended the story with 'i'm £380 richer and i have seen a grown man cry!' :D

hahaha i wish i had thought of that before and he's given up on my dieting ive done it on and off for about 15 years but this time i'm motivated and determined to do it. He will be giving up smoking sooner than he thought.

Back