Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I seem to be loosing my mojo

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Wendyswoo, 9 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Wendyswoo

Wendyswoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I've been doing SW since Oct and have been doing really well, but since a disgusting gain of 6lb over xmas i just can't seen to get back to it.
    I did loose 2lb last week but then blew it all Friday night and just stuffed like i used to pre-slimming world :cry:

I really do want to do thisbut just find it so hard when my little boy goes to bed (i'm on my own) and just comfort eat :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ceriann

ceriann Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled
    C'mon Wendyswoo - remember why you wanted to lose weigh in the first place and look how far you've come so far!!!!!! I, myself put on 5.5 pounds - and consider it a blessing I didn't put any more on! lol. My mates in work - one put 10 pounds on and another put 16 pounds on!!!!!!! Come on - it's not that bad. Draw a line under the weight gain (you KNOW why you put it on) and fill up on gorgeous syn free food. Maybe plan the next weeks menus. You can do it - you've got this far.

4. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    xmas is a killer hun its really hard to get back to it afterwards but you can do it cause if you don't you will gain it all back and more I know its harsh but its true.
    this helped me
    How to get motivated to lose weight
    I found writing down the answer to each to question helped o i could look back on it

5. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Stock up on some comfort foods which you can eat, so when your son goes to bed if you start snacking you won't lose the plot. Personally I find low cal jelly with fruit, seafood sticks, yoghurts, sw quiche, mug shots, fruit etc all help to keep me on track.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.