I seem to be loosing my mojo

Wendyswoo

I've been doing SW since Oct and have been doing really well, but since a disgusting gain of 6lb over xmas i just can't seen to get back to it.
I did loose 2lb last week but then blew it all Friday night and just stuffed like i used to pre-slimming world :cry:

I really do want to do thisbut just find it so hard when my little boy goes to bed (i'm on my own) and just comfort eat :break_diet:

C'mon Wendyswoo - remember why you wanted to lose weigh in the first place and look how far you've come so far!!!!!! I, myself put on 5.5 pounds - and consider it a blessing I didn't put any more on! lol. My mates in work - one put 10 pounds on and another put 16 pounds on!!!!!!! Come on - it's not that bad. Draw a line under the weight gain (you KNOW why you put it on) and fill up on gorgeous syn free food. Maybe plan the next weeks menus. You can do it - you've got this far.

xmas is a killer hun its really hard to get back to it afterwards but you can do it cause if you don't you will gain it all back and more I know its harsh but its true.
this helped me
How to get motivated to lose weight
I found writing down the answer to each to question helped o i could look back on it

Stock up on some comfort foods which you can eat, so when your son goes to bed if you start snacking you won't lose the plot. Personally I find low cal jelly with fruit, seafood sticks, yoghurts, sw quiche, mug shots, fruit etc all help to keep me on track.

Back