i seem to be really struggling

metrognome

is getting better at it
to stick to the diet at the moment, i know no one else can do it for me and i can only do it myself but can anyone please give me some tips.

i think it is because i am feeling pretty down at the moment but i dont know why
sorry to moan

You have been doing so well with your loses, so you should be please with that.

But i know that sometimes it can be hard to stick to the diet, i am a comfort eater and dont have to be hungry to eat and with tempations around all the time it can be hard.

Also you are probably low because of your gain last week, but looking at your losses up to now it is just a blip. You can so do this. If yo give up imagine how even more fed up you would be if the weight went back on.

Be strong, try planning out your meals for a few days to keep you focused and i have discovered if i make some ice lollies out of sugar free squash you can have a very low cal treat.

Hope this helps.
x

j70joj is quite right. Have you thought of having a look at the dvd that came with the diet pack for a bit of motivation and inspiration? or rctv? you can always go and have a look at me on there, that will make you giggle and put you back in a good mood ;-)

Don't give up. Sorry to hear you are feeling down. If I am feeling negative I have bought a cheap mp3 player and loaded up some cheesy tunes on to it and I go for a 30 mins power walk trying to keep in time to the music which is quite tricky and actually makes me laugh imagining what i look like galloping along. this and the feel good exercise hormone are such a good motivator. imagine yourself striding along a catwalk or in front of your friends (or an ex!) in your goal outfit.

Don't give up. Sorry to hear you are feeling down. If I am feeling negative I have bought a cheap mp3 player and loaded up some cheesy tunes on to it and I go for a 30 mins power walk trying to keep in time to the music which is quite tricky and actually makes me laugh imagining what i look like galloping along. this and the feel good exercise hormone are such a good motivator. imagine yourself striding along a catwalk or in front of your friends (or an ex!) in your goal outfit.

I couldn't have said that better myself rowkay :)

It's awful when you feel low and you can't seem to shake it off, I went through the same about 4-5 weeks ago. Look at what you've achieved so far, you've done fabulous. The low feeling will pass and you will be back on track before you know it.

Chin up girl xx

Back