I start the cd tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 21 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Saw my cdc today, and she went through everything with me, all though she did not weigh me or measure me, which i thought was quite strange, but she gave me the leaflets and what not, she is going to bring the shakes round tomorrow first thing.

I am on 2 shakes and a meal plan, do anyone know what that plan is called as she could not remember what it was called off the top of her head. Anyone know?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    On 790 you should be on 3 shakes. 1000/1200/1500 are all 2 shakes with suggested meals as well.

Ask her to weigh and measure you tomorrow. How can she work out your BMI if she doesn't weigh you??

4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    good luck with the diet Nessa. This is the best (but the hardest) diet I have ever been on.

Sounds a bit odd that she didnt weigh you or measure you. I would insist on that tomorrow if I were you. You need to be able to track your progress to know if the diet is working for you.

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck with tomorrows start, don't forget to ask her to weigh 7 measure you before she goes....xxx

6. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    my cdc did not have time to weigh me etc... so i will do it when i can find the tape measure.

7. Frumpster

Frumpster Becoming Un-Frumpy!

Diet:
    Cambridge 790
    Hi Nessa

Something doesn't seem right with your cdc. She should weigh you, even if she was short of time! Also not knowing the name of the plan she was putting you on??? cdc's are trained in all aspects of the diet whether it be ss or each and every maintainance step.

Maybe change cdc's,

Good luck today :)

8. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Have to agree with Frumpster. You need a CDC who is going to be supportive and motivational. Its all part of the service as far as I am concerned. She is making money out of you, so the least she can do is earn it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.