Step 1 Sole Source I start tomorrow...

Jenifer

Hi all,

So I'm a complete novice to this. I've finally taken the step to get my **** together and lose this bloody weight that I've been hauling around for FAR too long!

I'm a foodie and so I know I can't do this without support so I got this app today to reach out and join you all ?

Any hints tips and advice would be fantastic and much appreciated. I know they say the first 4 days are the worse. How did u all get through them?

I've proper pigged out today which probably isn't gona help tomora but I cudnt resist. Tried to get all my cravings out of the way so I can commit 100%

Look forward to making some new friends here

Jenifer

Good luck on your first week. My advice would be lots of water, painkillers for the headaches most people get in the first few days. Avoid food places at least for the first week. I always try and picture what it will be like when I hit goal. A lot of people say distraction, I like to get in grossed in a film or tv series that helps take my mind off food.
I try and see the diet as a choice I've made to be happy.
Hope some of this helps.

Water, pain killers, early nights, baths, distractions. You'll feel rubbish for a bit but then you'll feel great just get to the great and you'll be fine! Xxx

I'm on day 5 now and feeling crap (aches and pains) but have stuck to the plan 100% so hopefully will be in ketosis tomorrow x.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for you kind and helpful words! Had my weigh in this morning and consultant said 'you've put two pounds on!' And it said yeah 'that's all down to my last binge last night and I'm not even sorry!' Hee hee ???

Been keeping busy seeing friends and out for a walk etc.

So what's everyone's journeys? I'm 28 years old, 5'6'' and 13stone 3 (as of this morning!! Haha) am hoping to lose three stone and fit into a pair of jeans I have from when I was 18.... ? hehehe

Jenn
X

@maggie Day six today are you feeling any better? Have u weighed yourself for motivation? Do u feel any different. Hope u feel better soon! X

I started 10 days ago now and for me the 3rd and 4th days were the worst. I'm now feeling much better and seem to have more energy! It's easier to stick to however I'm still getting the urge for 'real' food, but having lost 9lbs in the first week it's spured me on. So stick with it guys and it will all be worth it x

Back