I start tomorrow...

hanloje

Silver Member
Well it's finally here! woohoo.. I start CD tomorrow. Any tips for the first few days, I've been off plan this weekend but am back to W8 today.

Not entirely sure I'll manage SS would love to to get the weight off quicker but I've never managed it yet!

Am hoping to try at least the first week SS to kick start it all... how do you all cope with fridges full of food???

well you just dont open the door lol
With CD you will be fine as you've already done a VLCD before , hey keep the reason why your doing this diet in your head !!!

Hey!

You've always got your team for support if you need it!

I keep the fridge stocked with bottled water (fizzy water makes a nice change, espes once you can have the flavourings)and coke zero (it's not "officially" allowed but it helps keep me on the straight and narrow so I have the odd can! I also have a dash of skimmed milk every now and again! Shhhhhhhh!)

I find that treating myself with other things, hot baths, pamper products etc, really helps, especially during the first few days.

Early nights, in bed with a book or the TV, help too as you'll feel tired! It keeps me away from the kitchen too!

Use a blender to make your shakes etc; I use 3/4 ice cubes and nearly a pint of water blended to do mine!

Can't think of anything else! Good luck!

Loz , some good words there !

Put a note on the fridge...telling you why your doing what your doing

drink water every time you start to feel hungry

space your shakes out

keep busy...

take a pain killer if your head hurts and drink more

don't let hunger trick you.. sometimes it's a mental thing

by day five you've feel so good and your skin will be lush

GOOD LUCK!!!

We always welcome a new Cambridge dieter with open arms. Just get to glugging the water and keep your mind occupied in the first few days and you'll be fine. Visit the arcade on the board. I got lost there yesterday for hours and had to squeeze in my shakes cause I forgot to have one.

Good luck my advice is to keep busy for first few days when you are hungry.

Back