I Struggle Fall off Restart Struggle Fall off Restart Need to Break it!

Citystar

I need to break this ridiculous vicious circle.

My mum nows says I wont loose weight. I just loose will power or I get sick one or the other then its back to the beginning.

I know my biggest biggest problem is carbs thats why I want to do low carb. Bread, rice, pasta........i can go on!

I'm definitely an emotional eater. But I can definitely work out but before I can even go to the gym I beat myself up saying i cant do it. I dont know what is wrong with me. I look in the mirror and I know the person i'm meant to be is inside there somewhere.

I know the only person that can help me is me.

My family no one is over weight my friends aren't either.

what's wrong with me?

I need to break this ridiculous vicious circle.

My mum nows says I wont loose weight. I just loose will power or I get sick one or the other then its back to the beginning.

I know my biggest biggest problem is carbs thats why I want to do low carb. Bread, rice, pasta........i can go on!

I'm definitely an emotional eater. But I can definitely work out but before I can even go to the gym I beat myself up saying i cant do it. I dont know what is wrong with me. I look in the mirror and I know the person i'm meant to be is inside there somewhere.

I know the only person that can help me is me.

My family no one is over weight my friends aren't either.

what's wrong with me?

Hi hun,
I was just browsing around and the title of your thread grabbed me, i thought ''omg thats me lol'' Im now re-starting and trying to kick me own butt into shape. If i had of carried on i'd more than likley be finished by now i only have myself to blame. I joined here in hope of a place to come for support as like you no one gets it. I used to annoy myself saying im going to doing and not and listening to people laugh and tell me i never will, i understand thats not what you want to here, support is what you want and again like you i have no one who understands what the struggle is like, im not after pity i done it myself by being a pig lol. Just encouragment is nice so maybe we can help each other :) good luck xx

Hi hun, many of us have done it. I have found.slimpods really amazing at helping me.break.my bad habits and deal with emotional eating. I would recommend trying them.oil.in the slimpod section for info.and see how people ate getting on x

It's basically a track you listen to that speaks.to your subconscious that works by helping you naturally make the right choices to get to your goals. It's truely amazing me and I had a real issue with emotional eating that was ruining my journey but I'm.back on track and most importantly feel.confident it is for good. That has never happened before I would binge all.the time. You just have to commit to listening every day and writing 3 positive things down each day that is related to your slimpod journey.

No whenever suits you, many do it before bed, but I do mine at different times and sometimes more than once. It's only about 8 minutes. And you dont have to be following a diet plan although I'm doing it alongside sw.

I go to a meeting

Don't let people get you down.... You need to block out negative comments and get yourself in a zone.

I have written a blog - please have a read.... I have signed myself up to write daily because many people have said they feel inspired by what I write, I now feel like I can't let them down and it's keeping me going.

You will lose weight but you have to think today.... Not next week or next month and while you have to keep a goal in mind split your goals to small manageable ones so you don't lose sight or get dishearten that it's far too big a goal to reach!

I'm here if you ever want to ramble as I'm sure most others here will be

Goodluck hun

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone . lauratheobsessivechubster.blogspot.com

Hi, I'm the same when it comes to getting distracted one day then starting back again from scratch. I'm on the Cambridge diet so it's different to slimming world but I thought I'd share where I get my will power and dedication from. It may sound silly but it's worked for me since I started listening to it. It's called gastric bypass hypnotism. It's 33 mins soundtrack that I listen to everyday before bed and to be honest I've not stayed awake through the whole of it to be able to tell you what they do and how they do it. All I know is when I listen to it the next day I'm so dedicated and don't eat anything that I'm not supposed to. The food will be right infront of me and my mind stops me from thinking of it as yummy. I turn around and grab this bottle of water that I have got to finish by the end of the day. I've noticed the difference on the days that I haven't listened to it. I tend to have a spoonful of this and that. And that then leads onto a bowl full and one bowl is never enough after that. My diet is completely different to slimming world or slimpod as I say but the aims of all these diets is to get healthy or loose weight so I thought I'd share it incase you would like to give it a try.

Good luck :)

It's so nice to know I am not alone. I thought no one replied I just checked back today ha ha ha! In a week I have let other things take over and I havent done anything apart drink more water! Babay steps I know.

LAURA- I will definitely have a look at your blog. I was contemplating starting one but we'll see.

JADE - i'm going to look into slimpods.

DOLLI - Yes i agree encouragement like a buddy, maybe we can help eahother out.

it really nice to know im not alone because its very encouraging knowing im not wierd ha ha ha ha

x

Hi Citystar,

I was wondering if you binge like me? I can get through whole packets of biscuits and multipacks of crisps after having EDNOS when I was younger.

If so you might have an eating disorder, even if you don't compensate then it could be Binge Eating disorder. The best things you can do if you have a disorder are to eat 4-5 small meals a day (make them 200-300 calories each and you'll lose weight), eat complex carbohydrates (potatoes etc because carbohydrates increase serotonin levels so if you stop eating them then you will become unhappy and feel less full), attend a slimming group of some description (I love slimming world, you don't even feel like you're dieting and being weighed by someone else aids motivation) and boost up the exercise.

Also if there are emotional issues involved then keep a diary and chat to friends (or even a counsellor- that helped me!). I've also found it helpful not to keep any of the foods that are my downfall in the house because half the time I won't go to the shop to buy them!

Hope you're okay, also jogging is so much fun once you start!

xx

:)Same here...have done them all. WW, SW, always putting weight back on...now started CD today which was a struggle from the first meal pack (pecan porridge- made me gag, it's disgusting).
but will stick and look or those slim pods too, thanks.

Same here, I think it's all in my head. Once I mess up I think to myself "what's the point?" and I just slip back into my old habits

Back