I survived a weekend away!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
There was a football match, there was afternoons at the pub, there was a lovely OH's mum proffering biscuits and goodies!

I had two 'blips' - Chinese takeaway where I asked for foo yung (egg, veggies, chicken) to be cooked in no oil, with white rice.

Today we went to Big Wok in Birmingham en route back home and had lunch with my friend who lives there... I had roast chicken and took the skin off, steamed broccoli, some beansprouts, mushrooms in oyster sauce, and DIDN'T go for the mr whippy and cake afters, had melon and apple from the fruit salad tray instead?

How did I do? Am I smugworthy?? :D:D:D

I missed all you peeps, so popped on to say hi. Will soon be in bed though :p

You did well Vixxster - well done to you, I've tried to rep you but I'm sorry I've been told to spread it around, but you did good sweetheart. X

my god vixx you are a saint, theres no way i would have been able to resist mr whippy ice cream and a chocolate fountain as they have at my local big wok well done girl! xxx

Congrats and ive rep you so thats from me and donnie hehehe

I would say your halo was choking you! :p Well done, have a rep!

Oooh you are a little SW star! Well done you! You have every right to be proud!

BTW - made your turkey kleftico in the slow cooker yesterday and it was yummy! Had it with honey drizzled BNS and some green beans. YUM! Thanks for recipe!

Wow!! Well done Hun for staying on the straight!

I hope the scales reward you very well for your efforts!

xxxx

Hehe thanks guys! I hope the scales reflect it well also, and YAY Stacey, a Kleftico Konvert! :D makes me happy indeedy! xx

You make me sick!!! I would have stumbled at the first hurdle but you sailed through!! Well done, go polish that halo of yours!!!

You make me sick!!! I would have stumbled at the first hurdle but you sailed through!! Well done, go polish that halo of yours!!!

haha its not liek that every week i assure you, the last three weeks there has always been something on, this week i was determined not to let the 'there's something on' excuse deter me!

if I can make it through a weekend away and not fall off track, I can manage a weekend at home where we just go out or something, right?! RIGHT! Woot! ETC!

Size 12 here I come! :D :D :D

heh thanks. No more smegging half pound losses for me! £4.50 for half a pound loss! Gah, felt jipped!!

Well done, you done great hun, keep up the good work x

Well done Vix, I haven't had any big nights out or weekends away yet but reading your post makes me think I can still go out and not do too much damage :)

Yeah if you make sensible choices and can cope without the booze you'll be alright! Well, I hope! Weigh in tomorrow, so we shall find out! :D

Back